The Everton Board Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Realistically not one PL owner listens to the fans otherwise all 19 other clubs would be just as bad a shambles as what we are!

If anything Moshiri has been swayed too much by our fans in sacking managers every 5 seconds.
I dont know about that, I think every manager we had, bar Big Sam, was sacked at the right time, bar the fat kopite who shouldnt have seen out September.

But I firmly believe owners should NEVER listen to the fans.

Ive been on here for 14 years, Everton/football fans SHOULD never be listened to.

That doesnt mean you go against the club ethos and change from blue to red.

Fella has managed to say nothing there.

Fair play to him like, its impressive to make a statement that says nothing.
The only thing worthwhile in it is the apology.

Nothing about the performance of the board that led us here. All the blame going on ex managers and DoFs.

Hes got a cheek pointing to hiring lampard when Farhad wanted Perreira until the fans kicked off.

The only thing worthwhile in it is the apology.

Nothing about the performance of the board that led us here. All the blame going on ex managers and DoFs.

Hes got a cheek pointing to hiring lampard when Farhad wanted Perreira until the fans kicked off.
Thats the main reason why I dont cry for club statements.

Whats he meant to say other than what he said? Im sorry, we will do better, thats literally all he can say.

But some people like to hear that I guess.

As said, im happy hes admitted he done goofed.

Good message.

He can't say a lot more but it's acknowledgement and 'something' which is all that's needed, really.
Disagree, he's whitewashed over the issues.
The current executive carrying out a 'strategic review' is pathetic.
They are largely responsible for the litany of awful decisions that got us into this mess and now they're 'marking their own homework.'
To me, it's incredible that he's allowing those who have woefully underachieved to allegedly find the way out of the mess they helped create.

No new shirt sponsor as yet...
No sleeve sponsor for two seasons...
No sponsor for Finch Farm...
No sponsor for the Ladies Team...
No sponsor for the training/warm-up kit...
No naming rights partner for BMD...

And he's leaving BK and Co in situ to solve these massively important issues ???
We desperately need sponsorship revenue, even those with impaired vision can see that much from the accounts.

He literally appointed Rafael Benitez you absolute caricature.

Things Moshiri has listened to the fans about:

1. New dockside stadium
2. Big Investment on players
3. Sacking managers
4. Booting Alladyce who did a decent job truth be told
5.Appointing Lampard

Things Moshiri hasn't listened to the fans about:

1. Hiring Benitez
2. Not Booting Kenwright

So on the balance of things he has more often than not listened to the fans.

Just because that doesn't suit your odd agenda against the man doesn't mean you can twist it and make up porky pies.

Whats he meant to say other than what he said? Im sorry, we will do better, thats literally all he can say.

I'd like to see someone, whether it be him or someone else from the club, communicate that they understand the valid concerns with the performance of the board and announcements of their replacements.

It seems very much like an empty apology if that action doesn't follow. It's one thing sacking and replacing the manager and the DoF but everyone around the club knows that the real problems start above that level.

I get the impression he feels he has done enough to turn things around but until the board changes I won't agree with him.

This, I cannot recall any owner of any organisation which has been badly managed, coming out and saying it is all down to me I am a f...wit along with the Board members.
As stated he hads apologised and given us a statement which we can throw back in his face if the promised improvement is not delivered.

1. New dockside stadium
3. Sacking managers
5.Appointing Lampard

1. Hiring Benitez
2. Not Booting Kenwright

Just because that doesn't suit your odd agenda against the man doesn't mean you can twist it and make up porky pies.

Not reading that absolute guff.

I'd like to see someone, whether it be him or someone else from the club, communicate that they understand the valid concerns with the performance of the board and announcements of their replacements.

It seems very much like an empty apology if that action doesn't follow. It's one thing sacking and replacing the manager and the DoF but everyone around the club knows that the real problems start above that level.

I get the impression he feels he has done enough to turn things around but until the board changes I won't agree with him.
As Andy said, its fluff.

No meat all pastry.

1. New dockside stadium
3. Sacking managers
5.Appointing Lampard

1. Hiring Benitez
2. Not Booting Kenwright

I doubt the fans were clamoring for al ghazi

Status
Not open for further replies.