The Everton Board Thread

It basically says nothing. i want him to say I will change key personnel at Board Level and I will be accountable and be present at most home games.
He is not going to offer his resignation and suicide. Get real.

He has apologised for what went on and implemented changes which he detailed. He also clearly backed Ukraine.

Yet the people who played a part in it will remain it seems. I knew it would play out like this, I knew there would be individuals particularly on social media and those twitter spaces, who would push the “we have unity, don’t be negative, let’s get behind them” narrative and they have been. They know who they are.

Even the likes of Toffee TV, for all there viewership they won’t make a video focusing on this. Any criticism you have to find it, 70 minutes into a live stream. You have to go looking for it. Never a video focusing on the 27 campaign yet one on the ESG. I don’t mean to pick them out as I think they can do good work at times and I hope people know what I’m getting at there.

After all these years of nonsense they are going to get away with it again. I’ll always want us to win , I can’t support these people tho, these so called custodians, I can’t . It’s clear what they are. I think that Kiev match is actually a nice idea , you know tho people will use that to defend them going forward. “Classy club aren’t we” let’s pat each other on the back as McNulty says.

I can’t be arsed with it anymore, getting wound up by them and the people who defend them, it’s not worth it.

It basically says nothing. i want him to say I will change key personnel at Board Level and I will be accountable and be present at most home games.

I dont know about that - the "fully funded stadium" is very interesting.

I wonder if he's sacking off the idea of a loan and outright funding it himself?

If so he deserves a statue.

well, to be fair the club doesn't actually have a board of directors, does it? At least not a proper board? Two board members are actually full time staff with elevated roles (Barrett Baxendale, Ingles), one is the ex player Sharp, one is the minority owner Kenwright and then there's the owner Moshiri (who I suppose is not actually on the board, but nevertheless historically has acted as he pleased.)