The Everton Board Thread

In times like this I think a fair number have shown what they are about. They chose silence. That says a lot. We all know who they are. Ex players, few more of the outspoken fans. It’s all there. Club is in such a mess and they don’t have a opinion on it? C’mon.

The new managers arrival will be used to manipulate fans into not protesting. You watch. It will start soon. Buzzwords such as “toxic” will be used.

Ask Roy Hodgson and his accomplice Paul Konchesky about groaning and getting on players backs at Anfield. Ask Nuno about his time at Spurs. Ask Moyes about all the whining and negativity at Old Trafford which went viral many times. Our fans are no worse than others in difficult times. God forbid we should invade the pitch to get a game stopped eh?

And you watch, should these protests continue and we go down, those protesting will get the brunt of the stick. Not the megalomaniac theatre producer, not the billionaire who’s head is up his arse and not miss dynamite.

After what they have done they should never be allowed to be custodians here. Unfortunately from experience, ,they will be.

If only to mop out the Street End bogs, I'm all for that.

Reminder. 14 January 2023

Not a shred of evidence has been provided this and the other incidents they claimed, three hours before kick off where a major #AllTogetherNow protest was due to take place

Bill Kenwright and Denise Barrett Baxendale all over that. Plus the club comms department - working on their behalf.

Glad to see the media finally turning. After TWENTY YEARS of evertonians complaining, protesting etc. I fear it’s too little, too late. It’s absolutely horrible this, watching our death happen slowly and painfully knowing there is very little as fans we can do about it.

@Damo_1878 used to be a defender of Kenwright with his " At least were not Villa " shout to back him up.

We're worse than Aston Villa ever were.

We have someone in the boardroom whom claims to be the 'Chairman' that is putting personal interests well ahead of Everton Football Club's interest

Who has deliberately misled the media and tried to initiate a smear campaign against the fanbase on 14 January 2023.