The Everton Board Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's one thing I don't quite get about board dynamic...

Why does Moshiri care about what Kenwright thinks or wants? If they've got completely opposed visions as it seems, then why is BK still here?

Moshiri has the image of being quite a weak, nervous character in comparison to Kenwrights larger than life, showbiz personality. So you might think BK has bullied him into it. But when you consider that Moshiri is mostly accepted to be just a front for Alisher Usmanov - a man who has presumably had to negotiate with a genuine psychopath with his life most likely at stake on a regular basis - it does make me wonder whether BK could be that intimidating.

Does Bill have some dirt on Moshiri that maintains his influence? If we consider Moshiri to be inexorably linked to Usmanov, who is inexorably linked to Vladimir Putin its a pretty brave bit of brinkmanship from BK?? Is he really that brave?

So Moshiri must genuinely want Kenwright to remain chairman. But why, when they completely disagree on everything and BK constantly undermines him. It's just makes no sense to me.
This.

Here's one thing I don't quite get about board dynamic...

Why does Moshiri care about what Kenwright thinks or wants? If they've got completely opposed visions as it seems, then why is BK still here?

Moshiri has the image of being quite a weak, nervous character in comparison to Kenwrights larger than life, showbiz personality. So you might think BK has bullied him into it. But when you consider that Moshiri is mostly accepted to be just a front for Alisher Usmanov - a man who has presumably had to negotiate with a genuine psychopath with his life most likely at stake on a regular basis - it does make me wonder whether BK could be that intimidating.

Does Bill have some dirt on Moshiri that maintains his influence? If we consider Moshiri to be inexorably linked to Usmanov, who is inexorably linked to Vladimir Putin its a pretty brave bit of brinkmanship from BK?? Is he really that brave?

So Moshiri must genuinely want Kenwright to remain chairman. But why, when they completely disagree on everything and BK constantly undermines him. It's just makes no sense to me.

Doubt it mate, unless he wants Polonium in his morning latté.

Azul knows his stuff when it comes to the disgraceful shenanigans at Everton Football Club perpetrated by Bill Kenwright and his acolytes like Denise Barrett Baxendale. He should do he's seen people tweeting about it and commenting about it on here often enough.

Azul spends his days 50% parading his sausage fingers on Twitter, and the remaining 50% winding up Geordies on Twitter.

If you wish to know why we have a 'dysfunctional' football club, its because the 'Cult of Bill Kenwright' put his, and their personal interests ahead of Everton Football Club's interests.

As Bill Kenwright's previous PR man Ian Ross commented in response to the Fortress Sports Fund debacle. 'A means to an end'

I agree with Rodger. 100% ?

I read that article earlier. Not a hatchet job, just a steady summary of facts.

Other fans don't understand why we are so annoyed but it's just the slow perpetual decay wrought by people who put ego before capability. Why is Bill still there? Why hasn't Moshiri put in place a capable C-suite?

I hope Dyche does a job for us but if it works it will be down to luck and not a 100 point Strategic Review that kicks the can down the road.

the experience of one football figure recently is telling.

Approached by an intermediary on Moshiri's behalf, he was offered and accepted a senior football role only to then be invited to what turned out to be an interview by chief executive Denise Barrett-Baxendale and former Everton centre forward Graeme Sharp. Baffled, he walked away from the talks.
From that article, seems there's multiple people running the club or at least, think they are running it

From that article, seems there's multiple people running the club or at least, think they are running it

Denise Barrett Baxendale has not got a clue what she is doing. Simply spends most of her time working out how to self promote herself via the media.

This is evident from her 'Progress in 2022' nonsense (part of a chain of nonsense she's written) on top of the disgraceful 'business awards' that she accepted whilst the club was under a Premier League Transfer Embargo due to P&S breaches in the summer of 2021. We signed two players for £1.7 million needing permission in advance to sign them that summer. She was accepting 'business awards' :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

Status
Not open for further replies.