The Everton Board Thread

Our owner and board put our fans through that utter humiliation tonight of getting the worst home Derby loss since 82, while the reds sing our managers name

Anything they say in future about listening to supporters and standing up for the club's values is utter waffle and meaningless. Their actions have proved that they don't care about our support and dont just take it for granted, but are willing to totally disregard our feelings. When they speak, their words have no substance.

This is rock bottom for the club. If anyone involved in this debacle truly wants to help turn this around then they should offer their resignation and let us try to move forward.

Spot on mate. Excellently put.

The real villains of the piece. We are on a pathway straight out of the Premier League unless we get radical, if it doesn't happen this season it'll be next year when our luck finally runs out.

How they have reduced the strong foundations that Moyes left here into a pile of burning cinders despite spending the best part of half a billion on the squad is really quite something.

Moshiri has to put heads on spikes now to appease the fans. Brands and DBB have absolutely no business at the club, they are monstrously incompetent.

When Liverpool stopped winning leagues, they still behaved and conducted themselves like they believed they would. It was rare they were embarrassed by us/Mancs. How many times have they made tits out of us now?
They have never given us an inch and rightly so, they shouldn't.
These divvys at the top of our club have surrendered to Liverpool, just accepted that they're better now and always will be. Never once tried to surpass them, never once stood up for Everton and all we stand for.
They've now assembled one of the worst Everton sides I've ever seen (I'm not that old!) whilst them lot have one of their best I've ever seen.

I'm just rambling now, but what I'm trying to say and I do hate comparisons with the RS. I've never seen them roll over and die to their nearest/bitterest rivals. Even when they were a bit rubbish.
Why do those at the top of this club think its acceptable that we roll over.

It gets right on my nerves this different mentality between both clubs.

Well said whoever that guy was. From what I can gather amongst the expletives was, "did you recruit them?". I'd love to know what brands said, but he looked like he wasn't taking any blame for it. The arrogance of the man. And the fat pile of turd behind him didn't look too bothered either. The club is run by jokers.
"Is it only the players?"