The Everton Board Thread

FFjmPqEXoAIMVWF

What does Kenwright actually do now though? He's been there that long that he surely has some sense in some decisions being made. If not...is he just there for a free season ticket?

What does Kenwright actually do now though? He's been there that long that he surely has some sense in some decisions being made. If not...is he just there for a free season ticket?
The role of a Board is to set a Business plan for the organisation and set key targets. When I look at the 4 remaining Directors, I have no confidence that any of them has the required knowledge/experience for the role. I also sense that Moshiri got lucky through his association with Usmanov who I believe became owner of previous Russian state assets. According to Forbes, Usmanov's initial fortune came from making plastic bags as there was a huge shortage in Russia.
Frustratingly Moshiri refuses to bring in Direcors of sufficient calibre.

Our owner and board put our fans through that utter humiliation tonight of getting the worst home Derby loss since 82, while the reds sing our managers name

Anything they say in future about listening to supporters and standing up for the club's values is utter waffle and meaningless. Their actions have proved that they don't care about our support and dont just take it for granted, but are willing to totally disregard our feelings. When they speak, their words have no substance.

This is rock bottom for the club. If anyone involved in this debacle truly wants to help turn this around then they should offer their resignation and let us try to move forward.

The role of a Board is to set a Business plan for the organisation and set key targets. When I look at the 4 remaining Directors, I have no confidence that any of them has the required knowledge/experience for the role. I also sense that Moshiri got lucky through his association with Usmanov who I believe became owner of previous Russian state assets. According to Forbes, Usmanov's initial fortune came from making plastic bags as there was a huge shortage in Russia.
Frustratingly Moshiri refuses to bring in Direcors of sufficient calibre.

This would be any and all assets in communist Russia no?

This would be any and all assets in communist Russia no?
See the more detailed link:

I'm officially worried about our future as a club now.

Tonight was years in the making and it's effectively left me wondering how the custodians of our club have let it get so bad.

If you genuinely care about the club you would recognise that appointment of Benitez isn't the solution. You would realise that spending 1.5m isn't acceptable.

God knows what else they have in store for us.

This club right now isn't the Everton I recognise. Its a rudderless play thing.