The Everton Board Thread

@jinkyali was meant to be, awaiting his match report ;)

Lots have this theory, but it makes no sense. They have USM that has loads of smaller subsidiaries. They don't need to invest in a premier league football club (which by default is in the spotlight) to clean any dirty money.

Besides, to launder money you need to take a sizeable portion of that money back out..... For 7 years it's been a bottomless put with zero return.

It's exactly the opposite of money laundering.

I didn't bother in the end.
Completely given up on the club.

Like all business they listen to a point. As Moshiri said he listened to fans over manager sackings. Bill is an employee, what exactly you want him to when Moshiri tells him that its his club and spends, on what he wants.
I thought we were happy bill sold his train set (I love a classic)
Bill does all the transfer negotiations that why we way over paid for he who must not be named as well as Rooney and Klassen. Farhad gives them the money and forgets about us till it time to pass over more money, the club on the verge of relegation after spending £500 million and got almost nothing back in return

The board must have done their calculations and be satisfied that we can go down and not need to liquidate the club and sell off the stadium before it's even been built. Otherwise they'd be taking urgent action to keep us in the division.

As a slight change of pace from the the more recent board hammering... Can we all now agree that Hummel is the jargest gear going and we can add it to the scroll-like list of this board's sins?

if some or the supporters clubs aren't doing this for their own promotion why are some of them posting the photos from other accounts on Twitter instead of just re tweeting them?

As a slight change of pace from the the more recent board hammering... Can we all now agree that Hummel is the jargest gear going and we can add it to the scroll-like list of this board's sins?

Haha good luck on here mate.

The general consensus on here want a sponsor who will do a thick jersey and floppy collar and real ale in the new ground .

Utter shambles of a club, where is the imagination when it comes to signings, we always look at cast offs from the big 4, saints just signed a youngster from Racing Club and Orzic, I honestly think this club is too damaged to repair, relegation will either make or break us. We are the worst team in the league and I honestly don’t think this bunch will cut it in the Championship, as soon as other teams rough us up or score we don’t want to know.

Last edited: