The Everton Board Thread

Well if we sell Gordon to the bar codes, it's a case of the board selling the family silver to balance the books. Not a single Everton fan will think
if he goes to them he's progressing his career. The sad fact is this is how Everton operate. We sell our best players we sell our potential. It's not about
progress, it's simply about covering financial losses and being a club that doesn't have ambitions. Mid-table to safety is pretty much the remit of the club thesedays.

Listening to Richarlison 1st interview about joining Spurs, probably the last time I pay attention to him but its interesting to hear Carlo congratulated him on the move and said he will probably get emotional playing champions league football, Richarlison saying he has joined a club that can compete for titles cups and playing on the big stage etc. Just made me think how low Kenwright and his cronies have taken us.

Honestly thinking about it will we ever get back to challenging for the title again? Or is that us done now, as the the big 6 are getting further away every season (before anyone says we beat chelsea last season & Arsenal, are they the good times Kenwright is on about?)

Listening to Richarlison 1st interview about joining Spurs, probably the last time I pay attention to him but its interesting to hear Carlo congratulated him on the move and said he will probably get emotional playing champions league football, Richarlison saying he has joined a club that can compete for titles cups and playing on the big stage etc. Just made me think how low Kenwright and his cronies have taken us.

Honestly thinking about it will we ever get back to challenging for the title again? Or is that us done now, as the the big 6 are getting further away every season (before anyone says we beat chelsea last season & Arsenal, are they the good times Kenwright is on about?)
I don’t think that we will challenge for a title again, at least as things stand generally.
Our title winning legacy has been allowed to fade into the mists of time and ,as you say, the gap between the top 6 and the rest looks close to insurmountable and is increasing each season.

In my opinion the only way that happens (challenging for trophies) is a reboot of the club in terms of from the boardroom and then downwards. It’s alright having money but the people who actually make the decisions and set the culture/mindset in a club are everything and we have failed miserably. Recruitment is every major department on and off the pitch is key.

Everton has been allowed to become archaic and the fault of that is with boardroom members, executive teams, managers, coaches, players , press who have deliberately failed to report on it and some fans who have defended this pre Moshiri and current , when they wouldn’t be so defensive when it came to other clubs failings, the opposite in fact. They know who they are.

We deserve what’s happened in my opinion because it’s been allowed to, the wrong people to run a football have been placated to for years. As much as I dislike our neighbours and certain other clubs they have the right attitude in terms of not accepting dross, which has played a major part in them being successful and us being also rans.

It’s crap mate and I’m sick of moaning about it because it feels like a complete waste of time. All our problems are clear and have been for years yet this nonsense continues to go on and on. I want to be positive but I’m not going to kid myself.

Richarlison obviously doesn't realise he joined spurs then did he. What have they exactly won in the last 40 years?

Ahh yes they won the qualified fir the CL cup

Richarlison obviously doesn't realise he joined spurs then did he. What have
they exactly won in the last 40 years?M

Ahh yes they won the qualified fir the CL cup
They will win something before we do that's for certain, we need to stop living in the past and thinking we are a big club, we are now a club that just exists.

That is thanks to this board especially Kenwright

Surely we need our players to what Richarlison has done. Work their backside off to drag standards up and elevate themselves to a position where other teams covet them. For me, that is the only way we progress....players performing well and being targeted by those above us. If all the players did that we’d be marching up the league table. Richarlison being sold isn’t a Richarlison issue, it’s a rotten Board issue.

...it's simply about covering financial losses and being a club that doesn't have ambitions. Mid table safety is pretty much the remit of the club thesedays.
It's been that way since Moyes came in 20Yrs ago, only trouble was - he was the only one that more or less hit that particular KPI.
...and I didn't like him then - or the KPI.

We are a football club run by a group of minions led by kenwright who uses his spin of the great work Everton in the Community do or his ill health to get fans off his back ? The only REAL work done by our board should be the football part of stuff and all would have been fired for incompetence by all other clubs or even business' in the world ?