The Everton Board Thread

The thing is I believe Brands here, as when he left he went quietly and when he was here people questioned is it his signing or Moshiri?

So now he is away from the club but obviously does have affinity with the club is saying it basically how it is.

If it's TRUE what he is saying then it makes more sense as to why the club is in a total mess, it probably also went on when Walsh was here as well, Moshiri getting involved in recruitment.

Moshiri & Kenwright need to go, as they will both drive this club into the ground, as we are already in freefall.

We start the season with this squad of players and start badly, things are going to turn nasty very quickly and all that them two clowns will want to do is change the manager again thinking that will sort it

I think if things go badly this time mate, it’ll be different.

Bar a few head the balls, the fan base are universally behind Lampard and bar the happy clappers, are now fully aware that the mess the club is in, is problems solely down to Kenwright and Moshiri.

I can see the fans turning on them big time, way before they turn on Lampard.

Seeing as Moshiri is hardly ever at the ground, it’ll be Kenwright getting the lions share of it.

Who would possibly agree to this?

F506E641-6D70-45B3-A523-4152F343BD33.jpeg

To be fair all round, he wouldn't let Dunc go without a public 'thanks' but Kenwright deserves all the anger, apart from Moshiri he's the next senior man at the club and to all intents and purposes probably is the most senior, he's got to go, to pay for the failure of the club failure he has been in charge of. It's a sad state of affairs.
And made millions for himself in the process ,hopefully he squanders it all on his next panto