The Everton Board Thread

Yes, you find 1 billion pounds and buy them out.
Moshiri is not on the board, the board owns 1.7% of the shares all held by Billy Boy, has he got it in writing that he has to be chairman and thus part of the board and with unique rights to bring anybody he likes on to the board? Just asking out of interest.

I think the Cahill / Quatar gossip is a bit of a red herring to be honest, if there was any truth to it surely we wouldn’t have been engaged in negotiations with a Polish/American con man for the last few weeks.?
Incidentally if Cahill was privy to the manager selection process does that mean he endorsed Pereira along with the others?

I think the Cahill / Quatar gossip is a bit of a red herring to be honest, if there was any truth to it surely we wouldn’t have been engaged in negotiations with a Polish/American con man for the last few weeks.?
Incidentally if Cahill was privy to the manager selection process does that mean he endorsed Pereira along with the others?
Its not even a red herring, its just fantasy.

Moshiri is not on the board, the board owns 1.7% of the shares all held by Billy Boy, has he got it in writing that he has to be chairman and thus part of the board and with unique rights to bring anybody he likes on to the board? Just asking out of interest.
I would assume if you bought the club, you could pick whomever you wanted to sit on the board.

He seems to have a lot to say now. Part of the problem, believe it or not, was him. Bleeting to De Telegraaf did he ever do an interview to address the supporters how things were going? The only time we knew he spoke is reports from De Telegraaf. He didn't fancy telling the supporters directly did he?
The thing is I believe Brands here, as when he left he went quietly and when he was here people questioned is it his signing or Moshiri?

So now he is away from the club but obviously does have affinity with the club is saying it basically how it is.

If it's TRUE what he is saying then it makes more sense as to why the club is in a total mess, it probably also went on when Walsh was here as well, Moshiri getting involved in recruitment.

Moshiri & Kenwright need to go, as they will both drive this club into the ground, as we are already in freefall.

We start the season with this squad of players and start badly, things are going to turn nasty very quickly and all that them two clowns will want to do is change the manager again thinking that will sort it

He seems to have a lot to say now. Part of the problem, believe it or not, was him. Bleeting to De Telegraaf did he ever do an interview to address the supporters how things were going? The only time we knew he spoke is reports from De Telegraaf. He didn't fancy telling the supporters directly did he?
He could have laid out his plan in minute detail and looked a complete idiot two minutes later when Moshiri went against it.

I think his plan was simply to try and outlast moshiris enthusiasm. Weirdly it feels a bit like that's where we are now so I'm hoping that Thelwell can benefit from that where Brands couldn't.

Yet he still signed a new deal and become a board member....

Not saying he's lying as it's very insightful (knew he really wanted Silva to stay like mad)...but he didn't leave or make a fuss about how he couldn't do his job, instead took a bumber deal in a cushy job until Benitez came in and bullied him.

Getting Silva a centreback might have been more useful than begging for him to stay

I still maintain though that injuries have absolutely destroyed Everton’s recent history. Replacing Gueye with Gbamin Gomes and Delph and all three get injured for the entire season, so cruel on Silva. Zouma wasn’t in the back line and that team he had just fell apart as the Keane Davies Siggurdson clown show started once again and saw another manager fired.

Brands sounds positive about everything at Everton except the ownership. He also says that the rest of the PL is the same, with the exception - annoyingly - of our red neighbours.

He was a huge disappointment as DoF, but it doesn't sound like a man making excuses, more like a man massively frustrated.

I know everyone obsesses about Bill and his malign influence, but the big problem is clearly Moshiri. He has to go, otherwise we are going to continue being a basket case.

I would assume if you bought the club, you could pick whomever you wanted to sit on the board.
Yes, I was replying to the fact who sits on the present board, hopefully Everton are bought out by people who want to not only make money but doing that by creating a a very good football team and club and of course getting rid of Kenwright and his clique who are holding the club back.