2020/21 The Everton Board Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

She comes across as thoroughly professional and approachable .
EitC is an amazing charity . She's so good at her job , that there hasn't been any need to wheel out Saint Bill and his stories about the good old days .
Congratulations Denise . Well deserved .

Excellent, the best we have had for many years. I was made up when she called me near the start of covid and said that her and the Everton staff were proud to have one of their own working on the frontline in A&E. I was even more made up when I received two Everton shirts one worn by Seamus and one by James.

Awards are good and everything but the real output has to be on the pitch and from that perspective we have failed miserably and not really progressed since she took over from Elstone who set a very low bar. I’m not saying she isn’t supremely capable, or she doesn’t have to deal with difficult conditions, or that she doesn’t have issues with Moshiri, Kenwright, Brands etc. but at the end of the day being CEO means the buck stops with you and we’ve failed at pretty much everything except the charity work and the stadium recently.

Our corporate comms are awful, never more so than when Ancelotti left and we just said nothing for days.

We’ve failed to be competitive at football in any shape or form for a long time

We’ve meekly surrendered any sort of position in the city and local markets to Liverpool with the Everton brand now being almost invisible apart from EITC.

I am often dubious about executives who hold multiple positions on different bodies. It looks great on the CV, but surely sorting the issues at Everton has to be a full time job?

Awards are good and everything but the real output has to be on the pitch and from that perspective we have failed miserably and not really progressed since she took over from Elstone who set a very low bar. I’m not saying she isn’t supremely capable, or she doesn’t have to deal with difficult conditions, or that she doesn’t have issues with Moshiri, Kenwright, Brands etc. but at the end of the day being CEO means the buck stops with you and we’ve failed at pretty much everything except the charity work and the stadium recently.

Our corporate comms are awful, never more so than when Ancelotti left and we just said nothing for days.

We’ve meekly surrendered any sort of position in the city and local markets to Liverpool with the Everton brand now being almost invisible apart from EITC.

I am often dubious about executives who hold multiple positions on different bodies. It looks great on the CV, but surely sorting the issues at Everton has to be a full time job?
Spot on.

You're completely right of course. Everton are utterly woeful and undeserving of our support.

Club is in a cycle of gloom and despair and we should abandon all hope.

There, does that make you happier and fit your outlook on the club?

Status
Not open for further replies.