2020/21 The Everton Board Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're completely right of course. Everton are utterly woeful and undeserving of our support.

Club is in a cycle of gloom and despair and we should abandon all hope.

There, does that make you happier and fit your outlook on the club?
It's a more honest appraisal of her perfromance than some meaningless baubles handed to her by a bunch of clueless spivs.

Look at where we are as an organisation right now. In the bin. THAT IS THE REALITY.

It's a more honest appraisal of her perfromance than some meaningless baubles handed to her by a bunch of clueless spivs.

Look at where we are as an organisation right now. In the bin. THAT IS THE REALITY.
In any other commercial entity, a CEO overseeing a business that’s lost circa £400m in three years would be gone.

Benitez Allardyce Koeman Walsh Brands Siggurdson Tosun Sportspesa the rubbish badge - she’s signed off all of them.

Koeman? No
Walsh? No
Sigurdsson? No
Rubbish badge? No
Sportpesa? No
Allardyce? No
Tosun? No

If you're going to have a dig at someone at least get your timeline right. Literally every one of these things bar Benitez happened prior to her becoming CEO.

Benitez Allardyce Koeman Walsh Brands Siggurdson Tosun Sportspesa the rubbish badge - she’s signed off all of them.
Benitez - no idea if it is the right appointment yet, unpopular does not make it wrong.
Allardyce - terrible decision, worst made by the club in its entire history.
Koeman - very few people thought that would be a bad decision, he had a good track record and looked to be a good option. Easy with hindsight.
Walsh - was supposedly the man that won Leicester the title. Another easy hindsight response.
Brands - doing okay as far as I am concerned.
Siggurdson - was a fantastic player at Swansea and was loudly welcomed by almost every Evertonian.
Tosun - scored for fun in Turkey and the CEO believed the manager they had appointed.
Sportpesa - the biggest ever club sponsorship deal at the time.
The rubbish badge, I kind of liked. All a matter of taste and presentation.

Koeman? No
Walsh? No
Sigurdsson? No
Rubbish badge? No
Sportpesa? No
Allardyce? No
Tosun? No

If you're going to have a dig at someone at least get your timeline right. Literally every one of these things bar Benitez happened prior to her becoming CEO.

My mistake, thought she was appointed a lot earlier, can’t believe Elstone was here until 2018. That said though, she was deputy CEO all that time, is she sitting there meekly with a complete contrary opinion to Elstone just letting him wreak havoc? Given that he knew he was going as well I would imagine there would have been a comprehensive handover period where Denise would have been de facto in charge.

My mistake, thought she was appointed a lot earlier, can’t believe Elstone was here until 2018. That said though, she was deputy CEO all that time, is she sitting there meekly with a complete contrary opinion to Elstone just letting him wreak havoc? Given that he knew he was going as well I would imagine there would have been a comprehensive handover period where Denise would have been de facto in charge.

Ah yeh, let's just get my whole point wrong but now blame her as deputy for now smiting down the actual CEO. :hayee:

Never change GOT.

Ah yeh, let's just get my whole point wrong but now blame her as deputy for now smiting down the actual CEO. :hayee:

Never change GOT.

Not really, she’s been an integral part of an exec board that has utterly failed in every aspect apart from the stadium build and charity over a long period of time. Yet we’re supposed to praise her for winning awards? Everton have achieved nothing.

Not really, she’s been an integral part of an exec board that has utterly failed in every aspect apart from the stadium build and charity over a long period of time. Yet we’re supposed to praise her for winning awards? Everton have achieved nothing.

She's been CEO for 3 years and we're now getting a brand new waterfront stadium.

She deserves all the awards she gets in my books.

Status
Not open for further replies.