2018/19 The Everton Board Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know the fanboys won't like it but the common link with a lot of these goings on is Bill Kenwright. Just look at that thing last week about Silva and Brands having to meet Kenwright in London to talk transfers. How is this guy still even involved with stuff like this? i thought that was the whole purpose of bringing in someone like Brands? Also the current failing BMD project which slowly seems to be vanishing into thin air, failed stadium projects are a speciality of Kenwrights. I honestly don't think anything will change till he finally leaves the club.

The knives are sharpening here.... could be worse lads could be Aston Villa

Same bunch of losers still around. Nothing has changed and we’re further away from competing now than we have been in a long time.

Should have known the managed decline was in full swing hiring some no mark internally to be our CEO.
You've been proper, proper moody lately mate. Get out in the sun for a bit?

Just got some booklet in the post before, "Looking forward" anyone else get this? Whats going on at Everton and all that, I was hoping it was my season ticket, but no, striaght in the bin, what a waste of money, they could of hung on to that for a few days and sent it was the season ticket

Just got some booklet in the post before, "Looking forward" anyone else get this? Whats going on at Everton and all that, I was hoping it was my season ticket, but no, striaght in the bin, what a waste of money, they could of hung on to that for a few days and sent it was the season ticket

I actually read it and thought it was great and quite revealing.
I don’t know - supporters say the Club keep them in the dark, but when they do something like this, it’s what a waste of money and straight in the bin.
o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.