The end of Hibbo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lads, lads, we need both squad depth and experience for next season and Europe.

He may not dislodge Seamus Coleman from first choice right back (I'd fume if he did) but Hibbert is Everton's most experienced player in Europe. He's not better than Coleman, obviously, but he'll prove useful.

Dismiss Hibbert at your (extremely mild) peril.

Could be mainly based on an appearance fee, and the legend is happy to see out his career turning out for the club he wants on the rare occasions they need him to play.

I like him. He improved a lot over the 2010/2011 season for some reason IMO. His crossing improved tenfold, and I believe it's better than Coleman's at the moment. This is good as he's experienced and by all accounts a nice, quiet fella. No problem with him as our back up for Coleman.

I just want to see an Evertonian spend his entire career at the club.

Plus it makes me happy when he levels some foreign ponce and sends the ball 80 yards.

People ask why? Because it costs us nowt for experience and a 2nd or 3rd Full back (and don't forget was half decent at centre back) when we may play at least 50 games in a season.

Is there a suggestion of spunking 3-4m - 20k a week for someone who may not be as good as him, and certainly won't bleed blue.....

Stay forever hibbo........I for one appreciate you

I like him. He improved a lot over the 2010/2011 season for some reason IMO. His crossing improved tenfold, and I believe it's better than Coleman's at the moment. This is good as he's experienced and by all accounts a nice, quiet fella. No problem with him as our back up for Coleman.

I just want to see an Evertonian spend his entire career at the club.

Plus it makes me happy when he levels some foreign ponce and sends the ball 80 yards.

haha same here, some fancy foreign left winger is going to convince himself that they can step-over their way past Hibbo, only to become well acquainted with the advertisement board.

Status
Not open for further replies.