The Derby

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Amazon live games were a package they bid on, and won. This a test the water thing for them and if it's successful, expect to see them come in heavy in the next bidding war.

Strange how they are all grouped together over two weekends.

You'd have thought they would have stretched the 20-game selection over the full season...

Must be a clause in the rights or something. I suppose Sky and BT were like: "Sure you can have x20 games... but all bunched together over two weekends..."

The mingebags...
That was the "Package" they bid on. They knew they were bidding for a bunch of games on the same day. I reckon they may try and stretch them all out across the days as much as possible though. They aren't going to want them all kicking off at the same time as that will limit their viewing figures. I won't be surprised if on the Dec 26/27 games, the first game kicks off at 12pm or something, and then they have a match kicking off at 1 hour intervals throughout the day

. I won't be surprised if on the Dec 26/27 games, the first game kicks off at 12pm or something, and then they have a match kicking off at 1 hour intervals throughout the day

I think they are going by what I read on Twitter.
I presume then that day Sky dont have anything ?

Sorry if this is a stupid question.

Can I take the one month trial for Prime in December and see all their Premier League games?

Also would I need a fire stick or their tablet to watch them?

Prime members can watch them as part of the service.

You can trial Amazon prime free for a month.

Sorry if this is a stupid question.

Can I take the one month trial for Prime in December and see all their Premier League games?

Also would I need a fire stick or their tablet to watch them?
What you need is said Firestick, purchased at a non-retail outlet... e.g. That lad Gary who drives a white van!!

Christmas ruined.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.