The Derby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorry if this is a stupid question.

Can I take the one month trial for Prime in December and see all their Premier League games?

Also would I need a fire stick or their tablet to watch them?
Answer to your first question - hopefully, they do offer 30 day trials but they may exclude the footy from that offer. They've spent a ton of money on broadcasting fees after all

Secondly, not necessarily, I think any smart tv, pc or console with access to the Amazon Prime TV app can be used also

Answer to your first question - hopefully, they do offer 30 day trials but they may exclude the footy from that offer. They've spent a ton of money on broadcasting fees after all

Secondly, not necessarily, I think any smart tv, pc or console with access to the Amazon Prime TV app can be used also

Thanks, much appreciated.

I'm not averse to getting a fire stick, I've used one before and been impressed. Good to know I don't have to though.

They've got ten games on Dec 3-5 and a further 10 on Dec 26-27.

Strange how they are all grouped together over two weekends.

You'd have thought they would have stretched the 20-game selection over the full season...

Must be a clause in the rights or something. I suppose Sky and BT were like: "Sure you can have x20 games... but all bunched together over two weekends..."

The mingebags...

Im not paying them, BT and Sky is enough

Status
Not open for further replies.