The Croatian situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seen that video, again it's all bravado from a wannabe hard man, he has zero intention to do anything, he just knows it'll make him look good with the other small penis beauts, when he's finally arrested he's clutching at his hood terrified that his bird or his boss might see his ugly mush

It only takes one to actually do something. To ruin one of our player's careers.

Last edited:
Tips for the fans travelling to Split:

Stay in the touristy areas(the port/riva/the palace)
go to the beach and enjoy the day(bacvice)
conceal Everton insignia
when you arrive at the stadium(if there's no transport organised otherwise), proceed straight for the entrance.
if we lose or win, don't hang about, bail outta there and stay in cops' vision.
there will be plenty of cops so use that and you'll be safe.

any other day than match day you would have a wonderful experience here but the circumstances are as they are.

enjoy and good luck.
Unfortunately, a lot of our supporters won't read the warnings and travel unaware. I expect a few will be assaulted by cowardly attacks from these thugs who just want to highlight their idiotic barbaric agenda.
Everton should not take any tickets for this match.

It only takes on to actually do something. To ruin one of our player's careers.

Oh yeah I agree like, for every genuine nut ball their will be 100 wannabes like this div or what we seen last night, the reaction from the stewards and the police in the hooligan with the stick video is worrying though, no wonder they think they can do what they want

Unfortunately, a lot of our supporters won't read the warnings and travel unaware. I expect a few will be assaulted by cowardly attacks from these thugs who just want to highlight their idiotic barbaric agenda.
Everton should not take any tickets for this match.
I expect Croatian police to be fully prepared,I doubt anything will happen out of the ordinary !

The club aren't stupid, they will be aware of what risks might or might not be involved at the match for the players or the fans. Same as fans who go next week, they will be extra aware to look after themselves as much as possible knowing that their fans are a gang of utter melts.

I'm sure Everton will release some information in the coming days @bizzaro and Will be looking to take additional security and liasing with their club about safety concerns.

I hope no fans are planning on going over there for the 2nd leg.

The Slavic fans are stuck in the dark ages of football hooliganism.
2000 going mate suspect even more will chance it, just a thought as we have had some traffic in this thread from Split fans might be an idea to delete it in respect of those going over there as some of the posts might enflame the situation .
They behaved going home. loads got the last train to Manchester with ordinary passengers and blues fans on board caused no problems to anybody, just sat there quietly, or so I am informed by somebody that showed my a picture of it today.

Status
Not open for further replies.