The atmosphere at Goodison

Status
Not open for further replies.
..not so sure. Given the right game, given the right performance, given the right result, Goodison is as hostile as ever.
Exactly, and it depends obviously on what's going on during the game, plenty of atmosphere at the bridge now, helped by four first half goals naturally.

everton banner..jpg

For all our our lads who go the aways and congregate in the concourse before the games and at a half time and get the songs going. We're going to get at the back of GT4 against Rotherham. There's been loads of preseason songs doing the rounds so it's a chance for us all to get them sung in the ground.

The atmosphere seemed poor today although I admittedly didn't go. Rotheram was better than I thought it would be, I was in GT5 and there was a decent atmosphere in the center. I don't really understand why the atmosphere is so poor, it was 1-1 we needed to give the team encouragement and it simply wasn't there. The only way the atmosphere can improve is if you can get fans who want to sing together in one place.

Seemed to just settle for a 1-1, i know its the players that are meant to get us going but sometimes its up to us to roar them on to victory especially last 10mins and we never. Very disappointing

The atmosphere seemed poor today although I admittedly didn't go. Rotheram was better than I thought it would be, I was in GT5 and there was a decent atmosphere in the center. I don't really understand why the atmosphere is so poor, it was 1-1 we needed to give the team encouragement and it simply wasn't there. The only way the atmosphere can improve is if you can get fans who want to sing together in one place.

Official singing sections are the most jarg thing of all time.

Status
Not open for further replies.