The atmosphere at Goodison

Status
Not open for further replies.

gorgeousgeorgeEFC

Player Valuation: £25m
I really hope the atmosphere at Goodison will be better this season than it has been in recent seasons. I know the "12th man" term that players regularly use is a bit of a cliche, but our players really do seem to perform better when we're vocally supportive of them. Conversely, when we get on their backs it really seems to diminish their morale and gives the opposition an edge. I couldn't make it to the Valencia match as I was visiting a sick friend in hospital, but I hope to be pleasantly surprised on 18th August.

We’ve got a new manager and some new players. Let’s get behind them and hope they prove the doubters wrong.

It's the fault of the match going fans. FACT

They should ban them all and put a speaker on each seat connected to our mics so all us fans watching on streams around the world can have a good old sing and a shout like we do at home every game for 90 mins plus injury time. With zero booing, and undying support for all youth team players that get trundled out to play first team.

Fans should be supporters, otherwise they're not fans.

On the other hand, if fans see their players collect (not earn) more in 90 minutes than fans will in a year, without showing one of passion, effort or skill then I can totally understand the fan's frustration. The results of that frustration still remain counterproductive though.

Status
Not open for further replies.