The Architect

Status
Not open for further replies.
The model we had was massively flawed. I don't believe all the signings were "Brands" signings though. Certainly some managers got to sign their own players. Allardyce getting Walcott and Tosun, Carlo signed James and Alan, Kenwright signed Rooney, Benitez signed Rondon and Townsend

I thought when he came in that we would be signing up and coming players from Dutch football, maybe Belgium and some of the other surrounding countries as well.

Instead we seemed to target Barcelona players, on massive wages who were deemed not good enough for Barcelona.

The model we had was massively flawed. I don't believe all the signings were "Brands" signings though. Certainly some managers got to sign their own players. Allardyce getting Walcott and Tosun, Carlo signed James and Alan, Kenwright signed Rooney, Benitez signed Rondon and Townsend

I thought when he came in that we would be signing up and coming players from Dutch football, maybe Belgium and some of the other surrounding countries as well.

Instead we seemed to target Barcelona players, on massive wages who were deemed not good enough for Barcelona.
Which were still a step up...

Status
Not open for further replies.