THE 2022/2023 EVERTON WOMENS SUPER LEAGUE & CUP GAMES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good point from her that was fun to see from both the Women's and Men's sides re the level of effort required of them this past weekend, and the fans' appreciation for hard work - for me, it's one of the things I love most about Everton - just how hard the players show they can work - it's what we expect to see week in / week out - not always realistic, but then, NSNO.....

Good point from her that was fun to see from both the Women's and Men's sides re the level of effort required of them this past weekend, and the fans' appreciation for hard work - for me, it's one of the things I love most about Everton - just how hard the players show they can work - it's what we expect to see week in / week out - not always realistic, but then, NSNO.....
The Girls give a 100% without fail every week - it may not always go well but they at least never give in even in the bad times. We will be seeing an interview with Sevecke and Bjorn tomorrow from Game - Bjorn is one yellow away from Ban and with the Derby been close that is one she has to watch for, Gabby who somehow was not picked for the Lionesses squad is 2 yellows away from Ban, and is another to watch out for

The Girls give a 100% without fail every week - it may not always go well but they at least never give in even in the bad times. We will be seeing an interview with Sevecke and Bjorn tomorrow from Game - Bjorn is one yellow away from Ban and with the Derby been close that is one she has to watch for, Gabby who somehow was not picked for the Lionesses squad is 2 yellows away from Ban, and is another to watch out for
I think this is a great standard to aspire to, I just don't think it happens every week in real life. Teams often tend to play to the perceived levels of their competition - that can be a terrific upside, as we saw with the Men against Arsenal and the Women against Manure - there can also be a terrible downside in the form of a trap game.) In the case of the men's side, it's a necessity every week, because virtually every team is above them, we're clearly in a relegation scrap and we've a new mgr. For the women's side, I think the manager has to be a strong motivator because they will still play sides much lower than them in the table and have to consistently get 3 points from those matches - so motivating that 100% is where the "art" of managing comes in.

Gosh I love this game.

Here is how the table looks after a few games this weekend, Villa moved above Everton with a big 6-2 away win at Brighton today after the game ended 1-1 between the same 2 teams last week.

Everton don't play Brighton till late April Away and late may at Home, before that Everton are next in action home to Villa on the 5th March.
Leicester got a big win 1-0 at Liverpool today

Fox0QXDWYAE9Ej9

They are practically giving the tickets away at 4 pounds! Should be a 39, 000 full house.
One day you will actually understand something, they are only £4 for certain people, not all, the actual price is £8, and the full ground is not open, its only 3 sides at most, and before you say at the time that the ground looks empty, the camera is on the side were most of the people will be

WSL Player of the Month for January, Gabby George shows Kelly Smith how her power, accuracy and speed with a right-footed shot sealed victory for Everton v Reading and contributed to the team netting six goals in the month

One day you will actually understand something, they are only £4 for certain people, not all, the actual price is £8, and the full ground is not open, its only 3 sides at most, and before you say at the time that the ground looks empty, the camera is on the side were most of the people will be
I understand. But with part of the ground shut that means potentially, thousands are prevented from supporting the only successful Everton team we have.😁😏

She has not actually came back yet despite what Everton say, she was at Lionesses game today and is wearing a protective boot, her agent says she has a twisted ankle - but i suppose it depends how bad it is by how bad ligaments are

Anyone going the womens derby, ive been told its now going to be Friday 24th March and not sunday 26th march
It's a bit annoying, this.

I've bought tickets in the Lower Gwladys for the game, because I have young kids and I want them to have watched a match from there before it's too late. I figured the atmosphere would be a bit more kid-friendly there in the women's derby on a Sunday afternoon.

So it's a bit irritating that they've shifted it to a Friday night, when I live 3 hours' drive away. It's going to be a dash straight from school, and the kids won't be home until the early hours of Saturday.

I know it could be worse, it could be a weeknight... but it's still annoying! Sunday was perfect!

Status
Not open for further replies.