THE 2022/2023 EVERTON WOMENS SUPER LEAGUE & CUP GAMES

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not sure if there is a general Women’s football thread on here but Man U turning down a world record bid for Russo is interesting given she is out of contract in the Summer. I know they are going for the title but seems like a big statement from them. Maybe you know more about the background @Ring master?

I’m not sure if there is a general Women’s football thread on here but Man U turning down a world record bid for Russo is interesting given she is out of contract in the Summer. I know they are going for the title but seems like a big statement from them. Maybe you know more about the background @Ring master?
The Move by Arsenal is supposedly just to make it look to their fans like they are doing something - Dont have a clue if True or not, Russo supposedly has her heart set on America and has done for a while, she is actually a Man Utd fan as well. Arsenal were linked to Brunn yesterday but i got told a little bit of time ago that Brunn was staying were she is till the summer as we wanted her as well. The thing is if Arsenal did pull off the move for Russo it only make's it harder for the like's of Everton to even have any little chance for that 4th place as it would off course make Man Utd a lot stronger after they have already signed a few players for big money to add to their already strong squad

This is a tough group to break into Top 4 consistently - I am really pleased to see the style of play and personnel the team has now, and am very pleased with the manager - time will tell over the rest of this season if we're putting enough together to make a legitimate bid for those spots. Plus, of course, after the season, we'll see what happens with squad changes and loaned players.

That being said, it's quite fun to see this team and think about some of their possibilities. COYB!

Superb that, quality player and always been my favourite. Even when we were going through the poor run, her performance levels never dropped.
She should always be in the Lionesses squad to be fair, not in it last minute because someone else is sick or injured, and very surprised that Sorensen didn't win the Manger of the month award - if he didn't win it, i thought Man Utd's would and he didn't lol We have not won that MOTM award since 2019 as well

Assuming no frozen or water-logged pitch, breakfast for me on Sunday! I'll try to be good and watch the first half while on a treadmill, so I can feel virtuous while eating an indulgent breakfast during the 2nd half!

Half time 0-0. Brosnan has had a decent game so far.

Need to take a lot more care of the ball up top, been really sloppy hold up play and when we do get a chance to counter we've played aimless passes and not showed enough about us.

Really good side Utd though, they've got quality all over the place and should probably be a goal or 2 up.

Half time 0-0. Brosnan has had a decent game so far.

Need to take a lot more care of the ball up top, been really sloppy hold up play and when we do get a chance to counter we've played aimless passes and not showed enough about us.

Really good side Utd though, they've got quality all over the place and should probably be a goal or 2 up.
Did well the 1st 35mins, then started to fall apart the final 10mins as Man Utd took control, good we didn't concede that final 10mins, Park so close to that Nico cross mid half, Man Utd have only conceded Three 1st half goals in over a year - we scored one of them

Status
Not open for further replies.