THE 2022/2023 EVERTON WOMENS SUPER LEAGUE & CUP GAMES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did well the 1st 35mins, then started to fall apart the final 10mins as Man Utd took control, good we didn't concede that final 10mins, Park so close to that Nico cross mid half, Man Utd have only conceded 3 1st half goals in over a year

Yeah, felt the first 15 minutes we were the better side as I felt they were wary of us on the counter. Game settled down and it was even Steven but last 15 I felt we just crawled back into our shell where we look devoid of any confidence or ambition woth the ball, take to many touches and then not taking care of the ball.

Good to get in at half time all square and hopefully we can offer a bit more going forward 2nd half.

Need to break this curse they have over us some time!

Yeah, felt the first 15 minutes we were the better side as I felt they were wary of us on the counter. Game settled down and it was even Steven but last 15 I felt we just crawled back into our shell where we look devoid of any confidence or ambition woth the ball, take to many touches and then not taking care of the ball.

Good to get in at half time all square and hopefully we can offer a bit more going forward 2nd half.

Need to break this curse they have over us some time!
I would have took the draw before the game, but the longer it stays level getting to final whistle, the more i will think the worst if they do what they did the final 10odd mins of 1st half

This is the top Home scorers v the 2nd best away defence

FoNTnlhX0AAhbVT

Tremendous work rate without the ball today, that was some shift in the 2nd half.

Brosnan was absolutely fantastic. That catch at the end was brilliant goalkeeping.

Poor with the ball unfortunately but take a point all day away against Utd.
Brilliant point v a team like all the top 4 we do bad against, Courtney was superb and Gabby with some full blooded tackles

Here are The Results and Table after games, We now don't play till 5th march at Home to Villa, before going away to Leicester a week later, before we then have another 2 week break before the Mersey Derby at Goodison end of march

FoOwcerWAAEtMfu

FoOw5Y1XgAItlcc

Here are The Results and Table after games, We now don't play till 5th march at Home to Villa, before going away to Leicester a week later, before we then have another 2 week break before the Mersey Derby at Goodison end of march

FoOwcerWAAEtMfu

FoOw5Y1XgAItlcc

Really do need to get the league expanded as there's huge gaps in the season where there's no games. Another 4 week gap now until the next game is nuts!

Really do need to get the league expanded as there's huge gaps in the season where there's no games. Another 4 week gap now until the next game is nuts!
Been getting said for years that the league needs to have a few more teams with 2 up/2 down, Some of Our Girls have played nearly as many International games as WSL games, I counted something like 11 Internationals games played by the time we play next from the start or just before the season began for some Girls

2 weeks is for Internationals, 1 week is for FA Cup, and next week seems to be a free week where some games that have been called off are getting played

Status
Not open for further replies.