THE 2022/2023 EVERTON WOMENS SUPER LEAGUE & CUP GAMES

Status
Not open for further replies.
FqdtfMrXwAYtFtX

According to Auntie Beeb, nobody in this country cared about women's football until England won the Euros, as ever since then it has been live on BBC, and the draw for the Champions League got a special section on BBC News.

I've personally been following the blues since day one in the Women's pyramid, and follow the results just as much as the men. Attendances may have increased since the Euros at games, but that's because they suddenly for example started using the Emirates for Arsenal matches, when all along the popularity was there, they just didn't use big enough grounds. It's only the big names that seem to use the men's grounds however, as Brighton still use Crawley's as they cannot sell out the Amex.

Anyways, disappointed with the result and of course our place in the table although only the bottom club goes down, so I hope for some improvement against said team next match.

Yep, the RS not being bottom is a shame, but they did go down not so long ago at an absolute canter.

According to Auntie Beeb, nobody in this country cared about women's football until England won the Euros, as ever since then it has been live on BBC, and the draw for the Champions League got a special section on BBC News.

I've personally been following the blues since day one in the Women's pyramid, and follow the results just as much as the men. Attendances may have increased since the Euros at games, but that's because they suddenly for example started using the Emirates for Arsenal matches, when all along the popularity was there, they just didn't use big enough grounds. It's only the big names that seem to use the men's grounds however, as Brighton still use Crawley's as they cannot sell out the Amex.

Anyways, disappointed with the result and of course our place in the table although only the bottom club goes down, so I hope for some improvement against said team next match.

Yep, the RS not being bottom is a shame, but they did go down not so long ago at an absolute canter.
Its had its biggest TV rating even before the euros and has millions worldwide -Sky/BBC has gone on to help more, but it has got a few new fans due to the euros, Girls football is one of the most watched sports on sky, Spurs are the surprise team this season for the wrong reasons, while a win yesterday i think would have had Everton 100% getting 5th place, they still have a chance with game in hand -Leicester were my tip to go down before the season began and we should in reality beat them Sunday

5th will be the highest any team get as the top 4 are way ahead, and the boss said that during the summer as he was aiming for 5th/6th

Between 6-8 weeks she was out from the day of injury, if she is back by the Derby or the spurs game that will be a bonus - otherwise it will be a game at Brighton on the 19th April due to breaks between games

RS lost again. I watched their highlights against Arsenal. RS goalie is terrible. They could still go down. Here's hoping.

So at Leicester this weekend - it's the type of match we should win and need to consistently win. It's on at 9am here, so if I tend to business earlier in the morning (dog walking, workout and getting laundry started), I should be able to watch.

COYB!

So at Leicester this weekend - it's the type of match we should win and need to consistently win. It's on at 9am here, so if I tend to business earlier in the morning (dog walking, workout and getting laundry started), I should be able to watch.

COYB!
Its a Team we have always beat, we have the best away defence in the league, they have the 2nd worst home defence & worst home attack, plus the 2 years they have gone behind in league games either 1-0 or 2-1 etc, they have gone on to lost every single game - seems only one winner - hopefully that run carries on

Its a Team we have always beat, we have the best away defence in the league, they have the 2nd worst home defence & worst home attack, plus the 2 years they have gone behind in league games either 1-0 or 2-1 etc, they have gone on to lost every single game - seems only one winner - hopefully that run carries on
It's a great plan, now just to see it happen!

2 wonder saves from their keeper 2nd half stop Everton taking the 3points, also pretty much stops Everton probably getting that 5th place

FrCOFkoWcAAfDEE

Status
Not open for further replies.