THE 2022/2023 EVERTON WOMENS SUPER LEAGUE & CUP GAMES

Status
Not open for further replies.
37th minute - just subbed ABV on, Stenevik off.

Leicester not laying down for the Blues, Everton certainly not overwhelming atm.
Elise said she is not injured and it was a tactical move - suppose that's one plus after the knock she got early in the half, Sorensen will change stuff no matter what time of the game it is if not happy which is a good thing instead of leaving it and hoping for the best

Elise said she is not injured and it was a tactical move - suppose that's one plus after the knock she got early in the half, Sorensen will change stuff no matter what time of the game it is if not happy which is a good thing instead of leaving it and hoping for the best
And it made sense, we were more aggressive and sharper as the match progressed.

And their goalkeeper was standing on her head to keep the clean sheet.

FrDGoWJXwAcbs5w

FrDLyOoWwAAsVdr

8 league matches remaining. 5th place in last two seasons were at 32 points. I think we can hit 32-34 points, the problem is that the Villans are currently sitting in 5th at 26 points with 7 league matches remaining. Unless somehow they just totally cave in, I don't think we'll pass them....

So 6th in the league is probably ours - certainly better than 10th last year and a much more positive feel to the season. Not what we wanted from the beginning, but miles ahead of 12 months ago....

8 league matches remaining. 5th place in last two seasons were at 32 points. I think we can hit 32-34 points, the problem is that the Villans are currently sitting in 5th at 26 points with 7 league matches remaining. Unless somehow they just totally cave in, I don't think we'll pass them....

So 6th in the league is probably ours - certainly better than 10th last year and a much more positive feel to the season. Not what we wanted from the beginning, but miles ahead of 12 months ago....
The last week has probably cost us the chance to get 5th - not helped by massive gaps in between games, but i would be surprised if we didn't get 6th, but we still have those 3 games Home Arsenal, away at Chelsea and away at Man City in the final 4 games of the season, 3 teams we have not beat in the WSL for over a decade

The Boss before the season began was hoping for 6th and to go for Top 4 the new season - if we could even attempt that considering the Top 3 have been same for about 8 years with Man Utd been 4th for last 3/4 years. he said the Top 4 were way ahead of everyone - he also said Spurs he thought may have got 5th because of last season and the money they spent during the summer - they are in trouble of going down. It's Villa's turn to have spent a lot and get to were they are - so its if its their turn to be the surprise package in the season to then fall away the next as it always seems to happen

Anyone know for the Derby is the whole stadium open or just certain parts?
The whole stadium is never open usually for any women's game - The lighter blue shades is what is left at minute, some of those sections only have the odd few seats in those parts left - IE the whole far side bar bottom right 1500/1600 which is for Liverpool fans is not open, they may open up a few more parts of that side of the ground if the others sell quick,

1679006284016.png

With the Sir Philip Carter Park Stand, Family Enclosure, Main Stand, Howard Kendall Gwladys Street (Lower) and all available Hospitality suites and Executive Boxes sold out, the Club have now opened ticket sales in the Paddock to cater for the demand.

1679069995881.png

Status
Not open for further replies.