THE 2020/2021 EVERTON LADIES WOMENS SUPER LEAGUE & CUP GAMES

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a tremendous signing, really came out of nowhere.
We have been in talks with her for nearly 4 weeks,but looked like it was not happening due to her wanting to much money to play,but her desire to play in the WSL and wanting to forward her career changed her mind about wanting so much

We have been in talks with her for nearly 4 weeks,but looked like it was not happening due to her wanting to much money to play,but her desire to play in the WSL and wanting to forward her career changed her mind about wanting so much

Yeah she was stuck in France as Lyon and PSG have their forwards sorted, so it was probably Germany or England. I have been very impressed with some of the transfers the club has made lets hope it continues.

Yeah she was stuck in France as Lyon and PSG have their forwards sorted, so it was probably Germany or England. I have been very impressed with some of the transfers the club has made lets hope it continues.
Yep the summer signings are very good add Izzy and Raso from Jan to them who are still yet to play, and we are due to sign one more player which is the forward i said a few weeks back which is due to be Claire Emslie a scottish forward from the usa leagues on a 6 month loan if all goes well

great signing

Montpellier is a great place though, I’d be gutted if I had to leave there in order to go to work in Southport

Are crowds allowed for their home games?
Nothing said but think it will be october at earliest, like the 1st team

great signing

Montpellier is a great place though, I’d be gutted if I had to leave there in order to go to work in Southport
Home Games are at Walton Park if you meant that - only had the chance to play the 1 and only game which was a 3-2 defeat v man utd in Feb in what was classed as a 1500 sell out were only 800 odd actually turned up on a very windy and mad day for very heavy rain which had been on for the previous 2/3 days

Everton Women join from the 4th round

THE WOMEN’S FA CUP ROUND DATES SEASON 2020-21

Extra Preliminary Round
Sunday 6 September 2020

Preliminary Round
Sunday 20 September 2020

First Round Qualifying
Sunday 4 October 2020

Second Round Qualifying
Sunday 18 October 2020

Third Round Qualifying
Sunday 1 November 2020

First Round Proper
Sunday 15 November 2020

Second Round Proper
Sunday 29 November 2020

Third Round Proper
Sunday 10 January 2021

Fourth Round Proper
Sunday 31 January 2021

Fifth Round Proper
Sunday 28 February 2021

Quarter Final
Sunday 21 March 2021

Semi Final
Sunday 18 April 2021

Final
Saturday 22 May 2021

How many follow the Women? Seem to be doing good business from what i have read. I may start following them, is the quality any good?

How many follow the Women? Seem to be doing good business from what i have read. I may start following them, is the quality any good?

The game is a little bit slower than the mens (naturally), but has improved massively and is continuing to improve. All the investment into womens football made over the past 5-10 years at youth level is starting to shine through which is a positive.

Also the club now have their own home ground at the Merseyside FA, about a mile away (if that) from Goodison, again, which will be huge for the club's revenue because nobody wanted to go to Southport, Widness to watch, but they'll be more keen to go and watch near Goodison. Be great for young girls as well being able to access womens football in Liverpool now.

I may be wrong, but im sure the club were heading for a record attendance for Everton women at Goodison for the derby, before Coronavirus cancelled it?

Kirk was at man utd a matter of months as well,people seem to think he was there a while
That report basically says what i said last week as well that we pulled off a master stoke getting Gauvin with her wanting so much money,but she backed down in the end,and the fee was less than 100k and more closer to 80k and as said that claire emilie move should happen
chloe kelly also turned down chelsea 1st before city signed her which was actually done the day it came out she was leaving

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.