THE 2020/2021 EVERTON LADIES WOMENS SUPER LEAGUE & CUP GAMES

Status
Not open for further replies.
The FA can today confirm that between 12 July 2020 and 19 July 2020 inclusive, 1,194 tests were carried out for COVID-19 across the Barclays FA Women’s Super League and FA Women’s Championship. None have returned positive.

To ensure transparency, we will continue to release results each week across both the Barclays FA Women’s Super League and FA Women’s Championship. At no point will specific details relating to any club, player or staff member be communicated by The FA.

Period Tests carried out Positive tests
2 July – 11 July 8021
12 July – 18 July 11940

1595586035509.png

1595585921882.png

1595585885176.png

1595585941565.png

Opening day fixtures are said next friday, followed i think a week to 2 weeks later by the rest of the season

Some of our Girls in Training

HAYLEY RASO

1596210149644.png

POPPY PATTINSON LEFT & RIKKE SEVECKE RIGHT

1596210233881.png

IZZY CHRISTIANSEN

1596210580220.png

NICOLINE SORENSEN

1596210688662.png

KIKA VAN ES

1596210543189.png

POPPY PATTINSON LEFT AGAIN AND MOLLY PIKE

1596211098266.png

Some of our Girls in Training

HAYLEY RASO

View attachment 96244

POPPY PATTINSON LEFT & RIKKE SEVECKE RIGHT

View attachment 96246

IZZY CHRISTIANSEN

View attachment 96248

NICOLINE SORENSEN

View attachment 96249

KIKA VAN ES

View attachment 96247

POPPY PATTINSON LEFT AGAIN AND MOLLY PIKE

View attachment 96250

I think the club has either made a mistake like a lot of blues, in which the sizes on the new Hummel gear is basically a size bigger than umbro, or they’re just awful to wear.

State of the fittings there.

I think the club has either made a mistake like a lot of blues, in which the sizes on the new Hummel gear is basically a size bigger than umbro, or they’re just awful to wear.

Was you hoping for a much tighter fit?

No idea,but i like kits like that myself-i like to have room in them instead of feeling like they are glued to you

Was you hoping for a much tighter fit?

Not really, look at man city women’s and what they train in, looks a much better fit, those Everton pics looks like they’ve borrowed their boyfriends football shirt to have a kick about in.

No idea,but i like kits like that myself-i like to have room in them instead of feeling like they are glued to you

not a fan, honestly think they’ve been given men’s sizes there.The loose areas can be a pain when trying to sprint and makes it easier for you to be pulled back.

This is more thrilling than the mens' threads and definitely better looking. The standards, both looks and footbal,l will drop when Davies switches to the Everton womens' team.

A absolute quality signing this is who scores for fun,she has wanted to come here for a little bit of time but took a little bit of time as she wanted to much so Everton have done very well to get her, been told she is the womens version of Giroud

Everton Women have completed the signing of prolific France international striker Valerie Gauvin from Montpellier.

Gauvin was in the France team which reached the quarter-finals of last year’s World Cup before losing to eventual winners USA – and was on target in the host country’s last-16 victory over Brazil.

The 24-year-old, capped 31 times by France, scored 14 goals in 16 appearances for top-flight Montpellier in the curtailed 2019/20 domestic campaign.

Gauvin spent six years with Montpellier after joining aged 18 from Toulouse, where she graduated from the club’s youth team.

An Under-20 World Cup finalist with France in 2016, Gauvin scored her goals at a rate of more than one every two games for Montpellier.

She is Willie Kirk’s fifth summer addition as the manager aims to sustain the progress achieved when Everton secured a top-six Women’s Super League finish last season.

Kirk said: "Signing Valerie is a real coup for the Club and a sign of our ambition.

"For me, she is already one of the top strikers in Europe and taking into account her age and mindset, she will continue to get even better, and I’m delighted to be part of that future development.

"She is going to add a focal point to our attack and will be an important part of what is now a very exciting squad that we have put together.

“Sarvar (Ismailov, Everton Women Sporting Director) has worked tirelessly to get this deal done, and it shows his commitment and ambition to the Club with what we want to achieve here.”

The Denmark international pair of forward Nicoline Sorensen and Rikke Sevecke, a defender, joined from Brondby and FC Fleury respectively earlier this summer.

Fellow Scandinavian Ingrid Moe Wold, the decorated Norwegian international right-back, signed following the expiry of her contract with Madrid.

Poppy Pattinson, an England Under-21 international left-back, agreed a two-year deal when transferring from fellow WSL club Bristol City.

Fair paly teh womens side are going for it. Considering Montpellier aren't even one of the better two teams in France (Lyon by a mile followed by PSG). Bit of a coup.

Also that Sarvar Ismailov's role as 'Sporting Director' is a bit off.

Im guessing he just looks after the deals rather than have any sporting input really.
He does the deals,looks for sponsors which are suppose to be different to the 1st team from now and does a bit of work elsewhere,Everton women are also due to be signing another scottish forward on loan from the usa soon which is the forward i said about a month ago

The 1st 2 league fixtures have been said for Everton women

Sunday 6 September
Bristol City v Everton

Sunday 13 September 2020
Everton v Tottenham Hotspur

Its a debut for Poppy Pattinson at the team we just signed her from and also our 3rd season in a row staring away ,and we also won 5-0 in the cup at Bristol city in one of the last games before the Lockdown - we didnt get the chance there in the league, while v spurs Everton won 3-1 and somehow manged to lose the away game 2-1 in a so one sided match for 65mins

The Rest of the fixtures will be announced in early September once PL/EFL games have been announced.

Last edited:
And to add to those games above - Weekend of 19th/20th is an international break and 26th/27th is the FA Cup quarter-finals were Everton are off course at home to Chelsea, so next full round of league games likely to be first weekend in October,

Status
Not open for further replies.