THE 2019/2020 EVERTON LADIES WOMENS SUPER LEAGUE & CUP GAMES

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have been in regular consultation with clubs and key stakeholders from the Barclays FA Women’s Super League and the FA Women’s Championship throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.

Our primary concern has always been for the welfare of the clubs and players; and working collaboratively to identify the most suitable and appropriate way to return to football.

Every possible scenario has been meticulously analysed and evaluated in order to find a solution to meet the unique demands of the women’s game. This includes a detailed examination of the financial, logistical and operational challenges that we face during this pandemic.

Although we understand that it will not be possible to find a solution that will work for every club and every player, it is our duty to help support the clubs through these unprecedented times.

Following an assessment of the protocols required to return to football and feedback from clubs, which is crucial to any decision-making process, it is clear that there will be significant challenges in completing the 2019-20 season.

We're continuing to consult with the clubs on the possibility of terminating the 2019-20 season and, in the event it is decided that this appears to be the only realistic way forward, to seek views on the most appropriate sporting outcome for the season.

This includes identifying entries for the 2020-21 UEFA Women’s Champions League, which would be based on sporting merit from the 2019-20 Barclays FA Women’s Super League season.

Our overriding ambition is to give the clubs, players and stakeholders in the game the support and clarity they need during these challenging circumstances, and to help and enable women’s football to continue to thrive in the future.

We are not in a position to comment further during this ongoing consultation process.

Liverpool women should really be relegated as they are bottom 1 point off 2nd bottom having played a game more, with away games for them at Everton [7th], Reading [5th], and Chelsea [2nd] plus home v Man city [1st], Man utd [4th] -so i would say they are going down having won 1 game all season,a dodgy goal from them through the Bristol city keepers hands and a missed pen from bristol right at the keeper--villa are 6 points top of the championship-its 1 up/1 down

Last edited:
As pretty much above the womens league has officially ended today with a yet to be decided outcome of what to do,bet they hope all the fuss die's down while they do a little sneak and no relegation type thing saving Liverpool women who look a cert to go down to me,while probably putting villa up who look certain to come up been top by 6 points
For the record if Liverpool stay up they will have been bottom twice and survived having finished bottom when there was no relegation in the set up of the WSL etc not to long ago

For the record Liverpool actually survived been bottom twice 2 seasons in a row without relegation- [so this could be 3rd time lucky for them] to then the season relegation came into effect they actually win the league 2 seasons in a row after there big investment,the 2nd one been quite lucky on the last day while in typical style that season Everton were relegated

Liverpool wont get relegated. Ive worked for Blackburn Rovers working with their ladies side. Been at meetings with womens FA and they're as corrupt as they come. Only care about having money and the bigger clubs in.

Liverpool wont get relegated. Ive worked for Blackburn Rovers working with their ladies side. Been at meetings with womens FA and they're as corrupt as they come. Only care about having money and the bigger clubs in.
Its what i think will happen,Liverpool will survive while putting villa up and having the league 1 team [or 2 teams] bigger

3 little surprises to me
Everton have released Hannah Cain, Keeper Kirstie Levell who was number 1 for a very long time despite been young but was replaced with experience in Korpela last season mostly and Inessa Kaagman so far

Taylor Hinds was another player Everton womens player let go very shortly after i wrote the 3 above, so thats 4 and to be honest she has not looked the best when ive seen her defend,so to me thats no surprise
------------------------------------------

The Womens super league title and relegation is been decided at an FA Board meeting on Thursday night.
chelsea are expected to be confirmed as champions supposedly, Liverpool braced for relegation - Hopefully

TABLE AS IT STANDS AT THE FINISH BEFORE WHATEVER WAY THEY ARE WORKING IT OUT

1591133590046.png

Taylor Hinds was another player Everton womens player let go very shortly after i wrote the 3 above, so thats 4 and to be honest she has not looked the best when ive seen her defend,so to me thats no surprise
------------------------------------------

The Womens super league title and relegation is been decided at an FA Board meeting on Thursday night.
chelsea are expected to be confirmed as champions supposedly, Liverpool braced for relegation - Hopefully

TABLE AS IT STANDS AT THE FINISH BEFORE WHATEVER WAY THEY ARE WORKING IT OUT

View attachment 89424
We've done well this season. A season to hopefully build upon. Amazing how badly Liverpool have fallen in a couple of seasons to possible relegation.

We've done well this season. A season to hopefully build upon. Amazing how badly Liverpool have fallen in a couple of seasons to possible relegation.
yeah we started very well up till the end of November, but only gained 4 points from last 7 games in league,though we faced the tougher teams and didnt do to well as expected, also The FA is keen to complete this season’s Women’s FA Cup competition, even if it means playing games at the start of next season if that is true and right, we off course have to face chelsea at home in walton park in the Q/F

It's what happens when the money gets taken away generally.
They're only any good now because of the millions upon millions that was thrown at the team in the 90s and 00s. If they'd had our budget, with BK as chariman, they'd have gone down for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.