THE 2019/2020 EVERTON LADIES WOMENS SUPER LEAGUE & CUP GAMES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ring master

Player Valuation: £90m
Everton Ladies 2019/2020 fixtures when released will be in here,the league is going from 11 teams to 12 next season with Man utd Women - FA Women's Champions in the 2018/19 season and Spurs Ladies both been promoted replacing relegated Yeovil Ladies

Midfielder Olivia Chance,Goalkeeper Becky Flaherty, midfielder Dominique Bruinenberg,Defender Siri Worm Are 4 Everton Ladies Players leaving the club with another 2 or 3 expected to leave,The club are looking to get younger players in for the new season with boss Willie Kirk hoping to sign 6-8 players and develop them further for Everton , The WSL transfer window opens on 14 June for 12 weeks until 5 September.

Everton Ladies 2019/2020 fixtures when released will be in here,the league is going from 11 teams to 12 next season with Man utd Women - FA Women's Champions in the 2018/19 season and Spurs Ladies both been promoted replacing relegated Yeovil Ladies

Midfielder Olivia Chance,Goalkeeper Becky Flaherty, midfielder Dominique Bruinenberg,Defender Siri Worm Are 4 Everton Ladies Players leaving the club with another 2 or 3 expected to leave,The club are looking to get younger players in for the new season with boss Willie Kirk hoping to sign 6-8 players and develop them further for Everton , The WSL transfer window opens on 14 June for 12 weeks until 5 September.
Yep. Clearly no money being given for the Ladies team and relegation favourites. How long before our Captain goes over to Man Utd?

Yep. Clearly no money being given for the Ladies team and relegation favourites. How long before our Captain goes over to Man Utd?

Yes, but as coaching is developing for girls football, youth may actually be a way of improving the team, unlike mens football. Girls coaching, from what I've seen lately is of a good standard.

Yes, but as coaching is developing for girls football, youth may actually be a way of improving the team, unlike mens football. Girls coaching, from what I've seen lately is of a good standard.
Having seen the girls the last few seasons mate, I’m going to have to disagree. Both Merseyside clubs will struggle having seemingly decided to not spend on their respective women’s teams.

Birmingham city women v Everton Ladies is the 1st game of the season,the rest of the fixtures are released 10th July,and opening day is 7th/8th september
Man city v man utd is another opening day game

Having a daughter who plays for a club with teams in the third to fith tier of the women's game I can assure you at that level its absolutely atrocious.

Another new signing,with new contracts and new players slowly comming in,it looks like now is the time to get players sorted

Status
Not open for further replies.