The 2017/18 Everton Ladies - WSL 1 WINTER LEAGUE

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMAG0004_1.jpg

Just like being at Goodison. Boss.

Not a chance they will lol,hopefully we go on and nick it now
I've watched most of this game and the ladies are very allardyce up front. Can't see us making a clear cut chance any time soon when they're hoofing it up to the goalie haha.

But hopefully we nick it yea.

Yes,the Ladies final if we win today, is same time as the normal mens team play Southampton on sat 5th may at Wembley

Are the final prices if anyone anywhere wants to go final,if they make it

Kids go free
Adults £15
Concessions £5
Half price tickets for groups of 10 or more

Very few do "pop along" due to the awful standard of the football. Watching the games on the telly with booger all fans on 3 sides of someone's training pitch (which applies to nearly WSL matches, must be depressing for the players and organisers. Who would pay £15 to watch that? Having said that, I went to Tranmere v Aldershot (4th against 2nd) and was surprised at the very poor standard of football. Yet maybe 1,500 - 2000 turned up with maybe 200 all the way from Aldershot. That shows real dedication there. A half time debate was about who would win a match between Tranmere Rovers and England Ladies. It is hard to call. Most of the passing would come from the ladies, all the tackles from the men.

Very few do "pop along" due to the awful standard of the football. Watching the games on the telly with booger all fans on 3 sides of someone's training pitch (which applies to nearly WSL matches, must be depressing for the players and organisers. Who would pay £15 to watch that? Having said that, I went to Tranmere v Aldershot (4th against 2nd) and was surprised at the very poor standard of football. Yet maybe 1,500 - 2000 turned up with maybe 200 all the way from Aldershot. That shows real dedication there. A half time debate was about who would win a match between Tranmere Rovers and England Ladies. It is hard to call. Most of the passing would come from the ladies, all the tackles from the men.
Nearly 1500 here mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.