that icelandic rumour

Status
Not open for further replies.
gaz mentioned an icelandic player had overtures made toward him by everton, and that he wouldnt break the story but let it appear elsewhere.

it appears ingimarsson is that player.

i suspect we can offer an upgrade in wages and some europe games, but yobs and lescott must be the first choice CB's unless

lescott is to be the new LB, baines takes the left mid spot, and ingimarsson takes the CB role full time.

Or its just competition for places. Who was the other play by the way. Is this the one we are supposedly pleasantly suprised about?

i dunno, :)P) im not sure which was refered to as the surprise, ingimarsson would be a surprise, not earth shattering but a good buy - depending on price.

I know he is, I thought it may have been him before I saw this thread about Iceland. I never knew which country was mentioned until now.

I just felt we needed some left sided quality that is natural, and as we seem to have money to burn Pedersen was the main man.

Hes one of those players who played every match for his club last season isn't he along with Yobo and Jagielka.

Status
Not open for further replies.