Team Vitor!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"lined up" etc.

There were loads of articles last week and even folk on here saying Moyes was a done deal, we were just waiting on our directors to sign contracts, odds that kept tumbling. And it was all nonsense.

Believe what you want, comment on what you want, I'm not saying don't. I'm just counselling against overreactions.

I’m not one for over reacting to rumours especially ones with journalists who have no credibility or any track record of real information from within the club.

The fact McNulty is on this one, and he’s usually on it with his Everton information, it’s got me believing this is definitely a goer.

SpotlessImmediateLamb-size_restricted.gif

Didn’t pick up a ballboy so it’s a no from me...

I’m not one for over reacting to rumours especially ones with journalists who have no credibility or any track record of real information from within the club.

The fact McNulty is on this one, and he’s usually on it with his Everton information, it’s got me believing this is definitely a goer.
McNulty is only reporting Vitor is high on a list.
Also mentions Howe , Emery & even Moyes.
Although he is normally reliable in this case it looks like he's just filling column inches.

Silva was a nice guy, Vitor is not, he wont try and be friends with the players he'll single players out if they are not preforming.. is that going too far the other way? I don't really know much about him save what I've read here and some YouTube videos, I'm not sure i'm a fan of this move as there are other better managers unattached and available at the moment.

I know nothing about him so can’t really comment on what he would or wouldn’t be like with the players.

My concerns with him run a bit more deeper than how his relationship would be with the players.

I didn’t even want Silva and he had managed in the Premier League before. This man has done nothing of relevance at European level since nearly 8 years ago at a two team league in Portugal.

Carry on commenting.
But you reckon there's a decision been made where there obviously hasnt.

If you believe these shouts.

He's still in China.
Negotiating a new deal.
& His family dont mid staying for another year

Cheers mate, I will.

I have clearly stated that I’m commenting on the prospective decision as per speculation - I haven’t said anywhere that a decision has been made.

McNulty is only reporting Vitor is high on a list.
Also mentions Howe , Emery & even Moyes.
Although he is normally reliable in this case it looks like he's just filling column inches.

I know mate, this is my point, I’m saying I believe it more so that it’s likely to be a goer because he’s published it.

Do you also believe Howe Moyes & Emery are likely too ?...I dont.

They’re certainly candidates for the job no doubt about that, we will work our way down the list and end up with the next best available option.

It doesn’t bode well for the club if the likes of this fella, Moyes & Howe are on our list of potential replacements.

Status
Not open for further replies.