Team Vitor!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
*checks what ARMBAND has won*

*then checks what Emery has won*

tenor.gif

Proper weird this.

Why would he swerve off £32m a year to come here?
Why are we going for him, full stop lol

Rebuild the faith, and bowl everyone over for the strike.

Looks a bizarre decision if we do sign this guy. Track record not dissimilar to silva and won leagues with teams who are expected to win those leagues. I'm really struggling to see what this guy has that would make him worth the gamble.

Personally if it was a choice between him and big dunc I'd just go with dunc and allow brands to build the team for dunc.

Nah we can’t be appointing a manager who has won the square route or f all, been an absolute footballing mercenary before going to a German second division club and then gone to China on a €30m a year wage. I’m not having that we’re going to make the wrong decision once again.

Sky reporting on breaking news....

Vitor perrera hoping to be in charge for Sunday.....

Everton want Vitor Pereira as their new manager and hope to have him in place before Sunday's trip to Manchester United.

Negotiations have continued over the past seven days, with Everton willing to offer the 51-year old a three-year deal to take control at Goodison Park following the sacking of Marco Silva last Friday.

Everton's plans may be scuppered, however, by Pereira's current club Shanghai SIPG, who are desperate to keep hold of their man and are making every effort - including the offer of a new £25m a year contract - to tempt him into one more season in the Chinese Super League.

Status
Not open for further replies.