Team Vitor!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
....looks a done deal, very surprised and a bit underwhelming. Last I heard he was managing in Saudi Arabia.
If this is a brands move which I would like to think it is then I’m behind it every step of the way. His signings minus delph have been good apart from leaving us a bit short in the summer but that will be forgiven if he gets us a manager who can actually achieve something

I can’t wait to see the snakes the Chinese throw at us, they’ll probably have laser beam eyes or something!

Another Martinez/Silva type, but maybe worse (if that’s possible)hasn’t worked in the PL, if appointed I see 18 months down the line we are back to this position again. There’s a long list I’d prefer before I got to this guy. Will our board ever learn, hope it’s just a rumour.

If this is a brands move which I would like to think it is then I’m behind it every step of the way. His signings minus delph have been good apart from leaving us a bit short in the summer but that will be forgiven if he gets us a manager who can actually achieve something
I’m actually getting worried a director of football could be one of our issues, what was wrong with the old way? Perhaps it’s gives the manager more time to tend to his team issues, but that hasn’t worked here.

Pereira track record is poorer than Silva or Moyes, at least they are in top leagues, Pereira did poor and he coach in Portugal, then Greece, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, China. He is even a 3rd tier manager, completely mistake to find him.
Yep I reckon sacking in 18 months again if he comes.

Bad move we will be back to square one again.
Agree, Silva type again. Problem is when Silva was in charge I’d have taken anyone to replace him, but seeing what the team can actually do under someone who truly cares for Everton did in one game, I’m getting much more picky who we should get. We should get British or at least some pone who has managed at least a season in the PL.

Agree, Silva type again. Problem is when Silva was in charge I’d have taken anyone to replace him, but seeing what the team can actually do under someone who truly cares for Everton did in one game, I’m getting much more picky who we should get. We should get British or at least some pone who has managed at least a season in the PL.
Every manager we’ve had since moyes has had PL experience. They’ve all ended up being sacked before their contract was up for poor results.

Status
Not open for further replies.