Takeover bid by Peter Kenyon

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the board have recently undergone a strategic review.

We all get an email from Farhad telling us he has learnt from his mistakes and his committed to the club and seeing the stadium through.

And now he's selling the club!!

Something tells me we are goosed.

We all get an email from Farhad telling us he has learnt from his mistakes and his committed to the club and seeing the stadium through.

So it wasn't frivolous buying of players and sacking/hiring of managers and talking to Jim White, now something tells you we're goosed? lol

I think it shows how irrelevant that board is, and its review.

They looked at everything and then…

run-away.gif

Is Moshiri the real Keyser Söze and has played the blithering idiot perfectly, and now, will sell up and make a profit and pull off the heist of the century?.

A lot of people were probably connected to the cheeto business-wise before he became president.
Sure. Not too many I'm aware of are repeatedly referenced publicly as friend and/or neighbor (Thornton's Palm Beach estate is steps from Mar-A-Lago) prior to and subsequent to serving a role in the Administration.

Let's just say they seem friendlier than appeals to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.