Sylvain Distin vs you Beauts

Status
Not open for further replies.

He is awful.
He is a step backwards from Lescott.

If you genuinly think Distin is a good player them you sum up why so many have forgotten NSNO.

He is awful.
He is a step backwards from Lescott.

If you genuinly think Distin is a good player them you sum up why so many have forgotten NSNO.

Aye mate. He's that [Poor language removed], he only managed to keep 10 goal Tevez in his pocket, when we were down to 10 men and suffering a constant onslaught.

Distin is Godly. Accept it, or get your head checked out.

Anyone notice that he seems quite lean and with that bit of a stubble he looks like Stringer Bell.
stringer-bell-chillin.jpg

Honestly, if it was Jags who had been playing like Distin has, everyone would be wanking each other off to a compilation of his tackles.

For some reason, some people, seem to love hating Distin. That DionDublin especially. It's about time everyone gets behind someone who has been one of our top 3 players this campaign, and imo one of the best, if not the best, CBs in the league so far. One bad display against United, but before and since he's been a calm, collected and dependable force at the back for us.

Honestly, if it was Jags who had been playing like Distin has, everyone would be wanking each other off to a compilation of his tackles.

For some reason, some people, seem to love hating Distin. That DionDublin especially. It's about time everyone gets behind someone who has been one of our top 3 players this campaign, and imo one of the best, if not the best, CBs in the league so far. One bad display against United, but before and since he's been a calm, collected and dependable force at the back for us.

I wouldn't go that far but he's definatly doing bloody well at the moment.

And its soooooooooooooooooooooo good to not [Poor language removed] my pants when I see him on the ball anywhere near our goal.

That run down the right he done near the end to night was awesome.

I have to admit I've never been his greatest admirer, but I think tonight he played his finest game in a royal blue shirt. Fully agree that he nullified Tevez. His last few performances have proven he's been the best CB we've had this season.

Barring one bad game against United, he's been magnificent this season.

Now I cant be arsed to look back through this thread, but I can vaguely remember a certain Danny ****ging him off a lot...

Status
Not open for further replies.