Sylvain Distin vs you Beauts

Status
Not open for further replies.

RFUS

Anustart
Oh what a surprise. Distin gave another assured performance.

And yet, just watch as next game, when the lineup's named, 1000s of Evertonians groan and scream "DUSTBIN!?"

So I ask you, oh unreasonable ones, why do you ignore the 99 boss games he has, and focus on the one crap one? And why do you not do this for... Arteta? For Jags? For Fellaini?

And yet, just watch as next game, when the lineup's named, 1000s of Evertonians groan and scream "DUSTBIN!?"

So I ask you, oh unreasonable ones, why do you ignore the 99 boss games he has, and focus on the one crap one? And why do you not do this for... Arteta? For Jags? For Fellaini?

There we have it, Distin, the pinnacle of consistency.

1 poor game in 99, don't you know ;)

yep he looked assured today against all those world class strikers on the pitch!

i) Because when he gets it wrong he really puts a master class in.
ii) Yobo has a tendancy to switch off his concentration, but an ass kicking on the pitch gets him in line - Yobo is younger and faster.
iii) Distin is 33 in December, and is the most expensive defender we have bought that is in the squad now. (Or its Heit by 500k.)
iv) 99 boss games? I'd take 99 consecutive boss minutes. First please.
v) For a big lad, when has he ever bounced anyone? Lets see a foot in, when it is backs to the wall, lets see a bit of steel. Granted that goes for a few others as well.

Yes ofc they were strikerless, but this isn't new. I make this point every single game. And yet everyone ignores it.

You only play the Chelseas and the Uniteds a few times a season, but there are a lot of Fulhams out there.

And who's to say Heitinga will be ace? Who's to say he'll shush Drogba up, and keep Rooney out? Heitinga has stunk up the place in midfield, he doesn't look interested. He might well be ace there, if he gets the chance, but right now I see no need to move Distin. One bad game so far. He's had a better season than Jags ffs.

Yes ofc they were strikerless, but this isn't new. I make this point every single game. And yet everyone ignores it.

You only play the Chelseas and the Uniteds a few times a season, but there are a lot of Fulhams out there.

And who's to say Heitinga will be ace? Who's to say he'll shush Drogba up, and keep Rooney out? Heitinga has stunk up the place in midfield, he doesn't look interested. He might well be ace there, if he gets the chance, but right now I see no need to move Distin. One bad game so far. He's had a better season than Jags ffs.

Interesting logic that one mate.

"We don't need a good centre half against most of the Prem..."

Love the title of this thread (it'll be brilliant when he costs us the derby) but you're fighting a losing battle here. Jump on the other side quicker than Toxteth and Goat did when they realised Fellaini wasn't the devil.

Always said it. On his day one of the best I've seen. Always prone to a mistake or 2 though and that's the reason he's never been at a bigger club

Status
Not open for further replies.