SV Werder Bremen v Everton(Saturday 3 August 14:00)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"He's got everything you'd want for a top striker"

Duno about that snods, quite like my striker to be able to shoot, hit the target, have awareness of whats around him and a general feeling of if the ball comes near him he's not going to be like watching Bambi on ice.

I'd given anything to have the early days of a hungry Rom back up top, god i hope Kean can deliver anything.

Our Brazilian Jesus is coming in Jan to take siggys place so I’m not worried. What worries me is that the only effective winger we have is Richarlison not this midget bernard

Siggy does look way off the pace

Him and Bernard & Calcsrt Lewin have looked poor in all the games imo. Just not up to pace, guess that's why they call it pre season though I'd like tj have seen a lot more from them for sure.

What happened to Delph? I just seen him sitting on his arse and then he was off.

We really should have scored 2, if it wasnt for the final play of DCL and Bernard. Probably should have conceded 1 too with all of the bad turnovers, but seem to have settled down with those.

For me, DCL looked the worst, followed by Bernard. Mina looked most impressive cutting almost everything out, with Richy looking like his old very dangerous self.

Not enough out of Calvert Lewin and Sigurdsson and absolutely nothing out of Bernard. The 4-4-2 pressing formation we're playing when they have the ball is killing them, need to be far more prolific, thankfully we've got Kean and (perhaps? a winger on the way)?

Schneiderlin and Mina our best players. Solid half from Digne & R9 also.

Status
Not open for further replies.