Sunderland v Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Refuses to answer question about if he has spoken to FM ad BK about what he will be given to move forward. Only focus is Sunderland.

It is beyond a joke, so wrong that he is put up before the press and despite the fact he's a cock, I really feel for him at the moment. I cannot imagine what will be going through his mind if he has to be at Goodison on Saturday, FFS Everton do the decent thing and put him and us out of our misery.

It is beyond a joke, so wrong that he is put up before the press and despite the fact he's a cock, I really feel for him at the moment. I cannot imagine what will be going through his mind if he has to be at Goodison on Saturday, FFS Everton do the decent thing and put him and us out of our misery.
It'd be better for him to be there on Saturday, rather than for Sundays game, I agree.

A couple of million (at least) pay-off,plus a bit of media work in the Euros,getting another club off the back of his time here will be difficult,but he might land one of the La Liga relegated club jobs.So he shouldn't be too down

I have hanged my mind I want Everton to stuff Sunderland,I want to see fat topless meffy horse punchers waving shoes for the Toon crying live on tv on Sunday

Sunderland fan here in peace.
I'm nervous but excited about Wednesday night. The chance of staying up and sending our rivals down live on sky must be taken. Few quick questions for you...

How do you feel about this game and do you think we'll be on the end of an Everton backlash? We're nowhere near as good as Liverpool or Leicester but I'd be confident of beating you if you play as poorly as that. Your away record over the season is worringly decent though.

Do you think Coleman and Barry will be back? Surely they'd make a difference. Composure from Barry, pace from Coleman.

Who do you want to go down out of the 3 battling relegation or are you not bothered?

Atmosphere will be electric on Wednesday. Safe journey for whoever comes up and I hope you get a proper manager in the summer.

Quick question mate, is the park and walk from the University on Chester Road any good?

Never had to park up near the Stadium of Light before, and am just trying to work out the best place to do so

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.