Sunderland v Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question mate, is the park and walk from the University on Chester Road any good?

Never had to park up near the Stadium of Light before, and am just trying to work out the best place to do so

Cheers

We went via the Park and Ride scheme that Sunderland do a few year back, pretty well ran and we had no problem regarding safety or time.

Sunderland fans, in general, are decent lads.

Tickets still available from the PE box office and there'll be cash turnstiles at the Stadium of Wind. I wonder how many diehards are actually going to make the trip?

Respect to those who do like.

Quick question mate, is the park and walk from the University on Chester Road any good?

Never had to park up near the Stadium of Light before, and am just trying to work out the best place to do so

Cheers
Yeah its idel, only a few minutes walk to the town from there if you want a pre match pint. 15 mins walk to stadium

We've got Big Sam now schooling our club on how to defend. God it doesn't get much worse

Oh really ?
At least Sam Allardyce knows a few things about defending unlike someone rather closer to us !!
And he's never been relegated.
And have you seen the number of scoring chances Sunderland have created since he joined them ?
He might not be a football purist by any stretch of the imagination, but he's also no dummy.

Oh really ?
At least Sam Allardyce knows a few things about defending unlike someone rather closer to us !!
And he's never been relegated.
And have you seen the number of scoring chances Sunderland have created since he joined them ?
He might not be a football purist by any stretch of the imagination, but he's also no dummy.

Quite right. I've got a lot of respect for Big Sam as a football manager, not that I'd want him managing us.

I wish Everton win, Sunderland stay up, Newcastle get relegated and Martinez gets a good kicking from the Merseyside Matrix Team.

Sunderland fans on here will see me post pro-Sunderland posts, as they're a worthy real football team, never met a Sunderland fan I've not got on with, but I kinda want Everton to win, just to string out the Geordie bellwhiffs agony. Tbf the way we're playing we'll get steamrollered though.

I would love to see Newcastle relegated but we have to be professional and give 100% in the name of football

Status
Not open for further replies.