Sunderland v Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
This really tickled me from Newcastle Online. In direct reference to this very thread:

''What a couple of horrid sets of fans and clubs. NUFC in the championship is still a better club and will have bigger gates than both of them next season. Don't get all this whinging from neverton fans what to do they expect!? Talking about Newcastle like they are superior even though they can't match us in any department in the last 20 years.''

Not deluded though..
We certainly can't match them in the relegation dept, they are boss at that.

This really tickled me from Newcastle Online. In direct reference to this very thread:

''What a couple of horrid sets of fans and clubs. NUFC in the championship is still a better club and will have bigger gates than both of them next season. Don't get all this whinging from neverton fans what to do they expect!? Talking about Newcastle like they are superior even though they can't match us in any department in the last 20 years.''

Not deluded though..
Well, it's been 30 years since we bottled a title run in and only 20 for them.

Sunderland fan here in peace.
I'm nervous but excited about Wednesday night. The chance of staying up and sending our rivals down live on sky must be taken. Few quick questions for you...

How do you feel about this game and do you think we'll be on the end of an Everton backlash? We're nowhere near as good as Liverpool or Leicester but I'd be confident of beating you if you play as poorly as that. Your away record over the season is worringly decent though.

Do you think Coleman and Barry will be back? Surely they'd make a difference. Composure from Barry, pace from Coleman.

Who do you want to go down out of the 3 battling relegation or are you not bothered?

Atmosphere will be electric on Wednesday. Safe journey for whoever comes up and I hope you get a proper manager in the summer.

Don't worry mate, we all want you to win.......obviously kidding, but I do want you to stay up.............

Not deluded though..
Wow, where to start with thatlol nice to know they read our forum though. We'll meet again, don't know where, don't know when:bye:

All your negative comments about the state of your team is music to my ears. Still, supporting Sunderland has taught me not to count my chickens. Its hard not to be cynical. If we're 3-0 up with 5 minutes to go then I might start to think we can do it. I know you're all questioning the motivation of your lads but there is still genuine talent there that can turn a game. Last couple of days has felt like the build up to a derby game except its probably bigger.

If all goes well the city centre will be jumping and Rafael will relegated live on sky so I'm sure even if you lose whoever travels can enjoy a few beers after the game.

Mate we have no genuine talent capable of turning a game so don't worry. We may draw at best. We're totally clueless and pro Newcastle getting relegated

Sunderland fan here in peace.
I'm nervous but excited about Wednesday night. The chance of staying up and sending our rivals down live on sky must be taken. Few quick questions for you...

How do you feel about this game and do you think we'll be on the end of an Everton backlash? We're nowhere near as good as Liverpool or Leicester but I'd be confident of beating you if you play as poorly as that. Your away record over the season is worringly decent though.

Do you think Coleman and Barry will be back? Surely they'd make a difference. Composure from Barry, pace from Coleman.

Who do you want to go down out of the 3 battling relegation or are you not bothered?

Atmosphere will be electric on Wednesday. Safe journey for whoever comes up and I hope you get a proper manager in the summer.

One question for you mate, what's an Everton backlash? It really doesn't exist

Status
Not open for further replies.