Sunderland v Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love to see the Geordies go down but if sunderland can't beat this Everton team, they deserve to go down. The only way I can see everton taking anything is if Martinez goes and theres a bump from that.

I am going to be different probably and say Everton win for no reason at all,and sunderland to be safe even if they do lose v us, i cant sit there and hope my team loses just for the sake of helping another team,heck if we lose and it helps sunderland out so be it no problem,but not while i want them to win

am a Yank living in Paraguay. one of my local friends studied in England for many years and is an Evertonian. he runs a business importing beer here and his business partner is an English immigrant & Sunderland fan.

so while i hope we smash you, i am hoping you stay up.

i think it's us three and that hombre sporting a Spurs strip at the mall (who didn't recognize and had to stare at the crest of my EFC kit three days after we played them) ... and then everyone else here who follows the Prem root for the usual suspects.

solidarity or something.

All your negative comments about the state of your team is music to my ears. Still, supporting Sunderland has taught me not to count my chickens. Its hard not to be cynical. If we're 3-0 up with 5 minutes to go then I might start to think we can do it. I know you're all questioning the motivation of your lads but there is still genuine talent there that can turn a game. Last couple of days has felt like the build up to a derby game except its probably bigger.

If all goes well the city centre will be jumping and Rafael will relegated live on sky so I'm sure even if you lose whoever travels can enjoy a few beers after the game.

Last edited:

All your negative comments about the state of your team is music to my ears. Still, supporting Sunderland has taught me not to count my chickens. Its hard not to be cynical. If we're 3-0 up with 5 minutes to go then I might start to think we can do it. I know you're all questioning the motivation of your lads but their is still genuine talent there that can turn a game. Last couple of days has felt like the build up to a derby game except its probably bigger.

If all goes well the city centre will be jumping and Rafael will relegated live on sky so I'm sure even if you lose whoever travels can enjoy a few beers after the game.

Well there is one thing that should still frighten you, despite us being toilet this year.........

It is obvious changes need to be made. The eleven that played against Leicester cannot be put out again.
I don't think we know yet if Barry, Jagielka and /or Coleman will be ready, but if none of these are ready then a few changes can still be made.

Robles , Pennington , Stones, Funes Mori, Baines , McCarthy, Besic, Lennon, Mirallas, Barkley, Lukaku.

Lukaku because there is nobody else, not because he deserves it.

This really tickled me from Newcastle Online. In direct reference to this very thread:

''What a couple of horrid sets of fans and clubs. NUFC in the championship is still a better club and will have bigger gates than both of them next season. Don't get all this whinging from neverton fans what to do they expect!? Talking about Newcastle like they are superior even though they can't match us in any department in the last 20 years.''

Not deluded though..

Status
Not open for further replies.