Sunderland v Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
The response of a wounded animal. After watching your derby game and the Leicester game, they must be hurting if they have any professional pride.
I remember watching a nature program showing a wilderbeest still alive being eaten by lions, just lying there accepting it's fate and waiting for death.
Awful to watch but that's Everton right now.

Play the kids
I'm not anti the idea, but I don't think the FA would approve and we'd be in trouble. Putting out second string sides against sides in relegation battles is frowned upon.

Yes, I know we think we might have more chance of winning, but no one else will.

Mate we have no genuine talent capable of turning a game so don't worry. We may draw at best. We're totally clueless and pro Newcastle getting relegated
Actually we have plenty of this. Just not at the moment with the current lack of confidence and motivation.

Reactions: obc

Actually we have plenty of this. Just not at the moment with the current lack of confidence and motivation.

I hope you're right mate. Just don't see it at the moment. Hope a new manager will bring confidence and motivation but at the moment I'm worried we'll end up like Newcastle next season

Sunderland fan here in peace.
I'm nervous but excited about Wednesday night. The chance of staying up and sending our rivals down live on sky must be taken. Few quick questions for you...

How do you feel about this game and do you think we'll be on the end of an Everton backlash? We're nowhere near as good as Liverpool or Leicester but I'd be confident of beating you if you play as poorly as that. Your away record over the season is worringly decent though.

Do you think Coleman and Barry will be back? Surely they'd make a difference. Composure from Barry, pace from Coleman.

Who do you want to go down out of the 3 battling relegation or are you not bothered?

Atmosphere will be electric on Wednesday. Safe journey for whoever comes up and I hope you get a proper manager in the summer.

Everton at the moment are as gash as @chicoazul 's match previews.

If he rips Sunderland's fashion sense. Just think to yourself that the man just claims to wear decent trabs. But doesn't. State of him.

It's what I think most times I see the word 'Chicoazul'

So on answer to your question. You will win. Newcastle will go down. Chicoazul has lost the ability to write a decent preview.

Woe is us.

Sunderland fan here in peace.
I'm nervous but excited about Wednesday night. The chance of staying up and sending our rivals down live on sky must be taken. Few quick questions for you...

How do you feel about this game and do you think we'll be on the end of an Everton backlash? We're nowhere near as good as Liverpool or Leicester but I'd be confident of beating you if you play as poorly as that. Your away record over the season is worringly decent though.

Do you think Coleman and Barry will be back? Surely they'd make a difference. Composure from Barry, pace from Coleman.

Who do you want to go down out of the 3 battling relegation or are you not bothered?

Atmosphere will be electric on Wednesday. Safe journey for whoever comes up and I hope you get a proper manager in the summer.
Hope you thump us 5-0 , will only speed the sack for that charlatan manager of ours . Hope the bar codes go down . We need to sort the mess that is Everton , or we will be with them next season. Good luck for tomorrow.

hope you guys aren't at the game, I hope we come back after Saturday and send them to the last game, why should we worry about other teams?

Status
Not open for further replies.