Sunderland v Everton. Monday 22nd November @ 20.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
United hve been [Poor language removed] still. They could have lost many of those games but the draws reflect that "unbeaten" fact,something we at everton love to say but but I'd rather want a 5 match winning streak than a 10 match unbeaten streak.

Sunderland can be beaten, just see how they were battered by Newcastle. We can beat anyone when play to our full potential. It's sad to see Bolton playing like we used to a couple of years ago

Playing [Poor language removed] but level on points with Chelsea is something not to be sniffed at

I only meant that three points here would bring us a whole bunch closer. Better that they lost than won!

Not really because someone has to win if someone loses. Spurs beating Arsenal is worse for us, because we're competing with Spurs for Europe.

Good point. I like that the table is still relatively crunched though. Doesn't feel like anyone is running away with it.

I think we will win this but we will have to show a lot more pace,hunger and desire to do so.
After his recent downturn i think mikey will run the midfield and i predict a goal for saha if selected.

bad felling about this game , normally i think we will beat everbody ,but cant shake the feeling were going to get beat tonight, i have put my lucky undies on, in the hope they cast there spell over this dark mojo im feelimg

Heitinga to score his debut goal with a header somewhere around 35 minutes.
Welbeck or Gyan to put in an equaliser late on. 1-1.
Ref to have a [Poor language removed] game and wrongly give us two or three glorious chances to score from free kicks.
Arteta to smash each of those into the wall. Causing dangerous counterattacks.
Distin to have a great game.
Gueye's lower body to organically merge with the fabric of the bench seat. Ambulances to arrive post-match to cut him loose, amputation causes injury, sidelines him for 8 weeks.
Moyes post-match to say we didn't take our chances but played well and Sunderland are a good team so we should be pleased with a point away from home and we must build on this for next week.
Saha to not score.
Distin appears on the OS tomorrow in some fluffpiece article saying "We are going to come good. Gotta beat West Brom. Oh, and Chelsea are, by the way, a team playing in the premier league and someone we are likely to play against soon. Also, water boils at 100 degrees celsius."

according to sunderland fans were there bogey team an there not expecting anything out of this a draw they reckon will be a good point... reading another article they must swamp arteta, an cahill for the 1st 20mins... make of it wot u will bt that was actual sunderland fans.. little scared of Everton up there me thinks.. ??? our strikers best turn up 2nite, cant be waiting for cahill to bail us out again, if he does,nt score WHO does.. baines free kick..!!!!!!! COYBB

I got a bad feeling about this
BOLLO.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.