Sunderland v Everton. Monday 22nd November @ 20.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a bad feeling about this
BOLLO.jpg

Brilliant quote there Bolo

For some reason I am a lil nervy about this one too. Walking all of 200 yards to a friends house who has the game in a min. Sorry to say I'd be happy with a draw tonight, but 3 points could really help right about now........the funksoul brother

Bring it on!

Heitinga to score his debut goal with a header somewhere around 35 minutes.
Welbeck or Gyan to put in an equaliser late on. 1-1.
Ref to have a [Poor language removed] game and wrongly give us two or three glorious chances to score from free kicks.
Arteta to smash each of those into the wall. Causing dangerous counterattacks.
Distin to have a great game.
Gueye's lower body to organically merge with the fabric of the bench seat. Ambulances to arrive post-match to cut him loose, amputation causes injury, sidelines him for 8 weeks.
Moyes post-match to say we didn't take our chances but played well and Sunderland are a good team so we should be pleased with a point away from home and we must build on this for next week.
Saha to not score.
Distin appears on the OS tomorrow in some fluffpiece article saying "We are going to come good. Gotta beat West Brom. Oh, and Chelsea are, by the way, a team playing in the premier league and someone we are likely to play against soon. Also, water boils at 100 degrees celsius."

At paddypower.com the odds of this happening are now 1:1.

Ok, I look at Sunderland away and West Brom at home and think, well, 2 wins, right? Unfortunately we have to be realistic. 4 points would be a good return - Sunderland rarely lose at home. I'd take a draw tonight, but IF we finally have some cutting edge tonight and keep solid at the back there's no reason we can't come away with 3 points.

24 Howard
03 Baines
05 Heitinga
06 Jagielka
15 Distin
18 Neville
23 Coleman
10 Arteta
17 Cahill
20 Pienaar
08 Saha

01 Gordon
02 Bardsley
03 Richardson
04 Turner
15 Onuoha
29 Ferdinand
06 Cattermole
07 Zenden
10 Henderson
11 Bent
17 Welbeck

Get Coleman running at Bardsley, who isn't even left footed.

Saha desperately needs to bag a goal or 12 tonight......

I don't get why the Yak, who suddenly started to look like the sniff of a player he could be, is suddenly left out in the cold again? Odd. Ahh well, I'm off bet on a 1-0 Cahill win, thanks for tip GOT

Status
Not open for further replies.