Sunderland v Everton. Monday 22nd November @ 20.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you're not good enough, you've got to hold your hands up. Sunderland are tough to score against and have 2 strikers I'd give both my nuts to have at our club...as well as dirty [Poor language removed] in Cattermole and one of the hardest working midfielders in the prem with Henderson (covers something like 13km of ground a game).

There's a lot that can go wrong...they hit us on the counter, we'll conceed. We're not strong in the midfield, we can get out fought. And if our crossing and chances created adds to nothing, we wont score...

I want 3 points but Im being realistic.

Yeah but this is what I'm saying, I reckon Moyes is first of all looking to consolidate for the first 45, and I think we have the minerals to do some damage, if he lets us.

Really hope we can pull a win out of our a** here. Just not sure how.
Feel like the team owe us a decent win and performance.

Anyone got any ideas how we can win this?!

Really hope we can pull a win out of our a** here. Just not sure how.
Feel like the team owe us a decent win and performance.

Anyone got any ideas how we can win this?!

Well got loads, but got **** all to do with what I think. Unless Moyes is on now reading this thread.

Play the Yak!!!!! Go for it, attack you ginger legend wannabe!!!!

I think we will sneak a victory..my heart says 1-0 but my head says 0-0....looking at the table we really need to get something to keep pace with the chasing clubs...even the rs are starting to pull away from us now. I've done a tactical preview of Monday night's game if any of yous fancy some number crunching stats/analysis......

http://theexecutionersbong.wordpress.com/previews/

Even though I'm not the tactical or statistic sort, your stuff is excellent mate.

A must win game for us really.

I can see Gyan causing us some real problems if he plays.

Depending on which Everton turns up we'll either win comfortably or scrap a draw.

I think we've only won one match comfortably all year and the irony was that it was the match against Liverpool.

Have we won any others handily?

Chelsea and Arsenal both lost today. Three points here mean a lot in terms of seizing the opportunity.

We were in bad sorts a few years back. Went to Sunderland on Boxing day(?) and Cahill scores a winner in the last minute when we were getting battered.
It has been a very unpredictable season for everybody, not just us!
Of course we can win this. Sunderland will be thinking the same thing.
However, I firmly believe that if we bring our 'A' game then we will take three points.

"Were bored of great possession and hard luck stories, sort it out Everton."

Nail couldn't have been hit more firmly on the head.

It's a tough tough game this. We lie 15th and the max we can go up in 10th. We gota look at it game by game. The league is tough as **** and Sunderland away now seems as if we're playing one of the hardest teams of beat away from home

It's a tough tough game this. We lie 15th and the max we can go up in 10th. We gota look at it game by game. The league is tough as **** and Sunderland away now seems as if we're playing one of the hardest teams of beat away from home

So far only Man United have a better record in terms of defeats this season. United - unbeaten. Sunderland - 2 defeats.

So far only Man United have a better record in terms of defeats this season. United - unbeaten. Sunderland - 2 defeats.

United hve been [Poor language removed] still. They could have lost many of those games but the draws reflect that "unbeaten" fact,something we at everton love to say but but I'd rather want a 5 match winning streak than a 10 match unbeaten streak.

Sunderland can be beaten, just see how they were battered by Newcastle. We can beat anyone when play to our full potential. It's sad to see Bolton playing like we used to a couple of years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.