Summer transfer window 2023

Not sure we can turn down 7m for him tbh. It's a good price for a young lad with only half a season in men's football under his belt, and could help us a bit in other positions.

Yeah. I think we need to take that given out current need for finances. Could maybe work a buy-back option as part of the deal.

Feels like a fairly redundant piece of information when we're clearly more than happy for him to do so.

I suppose the lad wanting out is the important peice.

I’m conflicted on this the lad has a contract until 2025. We could get a loan fee for him this year and sell him next after a good year in the Championship.

Then again will he top out at 7-10 mill.

Judgement needs to be made somewhere along the line. I suspect after brining in two strikers one younger than him would suggest he’s not part of a long term plan. I think that maybe triggered the lad.

Do you like them with chopped nuts ?
Can't keep giving out contracts for 100's and 1,000's for flakey players, just coz they fit a screwball system. Maybe he can whippy in a few and add a little sexual chocolate. In those terms, could be good for a wafer thin squad like ours. At least we're consistent, keeping players we were interested in (in the pipeline) on ice, until we can finally splurge. May keep us a-float.

Missed anything?

Is your dislike for puns limited to ice cream? If so, are you displeased with people freezing unadultareated milk? Did you have disputes with the ice cream man when doing your rounds

Has to be buy back or sell on percentage at 7million.
If he hammers anymore than 15 goals this season there will be teams bidding for him and Norwich will be demanding 20 million plus.
If this was spurs he'd be costing someone 15 million right now