Summer transfer window 2023

Didn’t watch our last game?

Sit down for this… he made FIVE!!!!

Cup was so bad he had to and had likes of Beto on the bench.

For Wolves game he put on Chermiti when Dobbin couldn't run anymore and that was it until injury time when he just put Cannon and Keane on in desperation, both would've remained on the bench if it had stayed 0-0. So 1 change after 89 minutes in prem match is pretty standard from Dyche, he did the same on final day when Simms was told just to run down the clock.

Dwight will come back into the 11 when fit again so going forward you're only really looking at Harrison being an attacking change for a CM as if DCL is on the bench he'll have to come on for Beto unless he can play out wide?

We’ve got 17 league games to play until the January window opens…

Can we please make sure that Tarkowski & Branthwaite can stay fit for that duration?!

A shameful surrender by the Everton board. This is it fellas, the end of the road. It’s been a long time coming but I think this is finally it.

We will win tomorrow and people will take the Mick out of the likes of you , you watch mate.

“All that cry arsing. GET BEHIND THE TEAM”

“The bed wetters are quiet “

Same scripts every year. Zero long term thinking whatsoever.

Summer Window

In:
Gomes (Loan Return)
Dele (Loan Return)
Branthwaite (Loan Return)
Young
Chermiti
Danjuma (Loan)
Harrison (Loan)
Beto

Out:
Mina
Coady
Townsend
Davies
Begovic
Simms
Iwobi
Gbamin
Cannon
Warrington (Loan)
Mills (Loan)
Holgate (Loan)
Maupay (Loan)

Are we stronger now than before the window?
No

We will win tomorrow and people will take the Mick out of the likes of you , you watch mate.

“All that cry arsing. GET BEHIND THE TEAM”

“The bed wetters are quiet “

Same scripts every year. Zero long term thinking whatsoever.
I’ve lost all hope this time I’m normally at least semi positive but there’s been no attempt at all to fix things this year it’s just shuffling the deck hoping we hit lucky. I didn’t want dyche but he doesn’t deserve the aggro he gets and will get because any manager would struggle to keep this team up they are absolutely terrible.