Summer transfer window 2023

CAN ONE OF YOU MELONS JUST SAY WHO THE FLIPPING SECOND ALLEGED SIGNING IS SO I DONT HAVE TO SCOUR THIS THREAD AND TWITTER BECAUSE IVE BEEN PLAYING BLEEDING GOLF ALL DAY SO I HAVENT A WHIFF OF WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING TODAY AT OUR GLORIOUS EVERTON. IN FACT ILL MAKE YOUR LIVES EASIER AND GIVE YOU A LIST OF OPTIONS:
1) Boulaye Dia
2) Moussa Dembele
3) Ismaila Sarr
4) Ndiaye
5) Gnonto
6) Ihenacho
7) THERES ABSOLUTELY [Poor language removed] ALL HAPPENING BECAUSE THIS EVERTON AND WE SIGN NO ONE AND ALL OUR ITKs ARE ON THE WIND UP.
many thanks i wish you all a pleasant remainder of your weekends.
You left off El Bilal Touré

Seems Myers is having it out with fans on Twitter now after rightfully being called out for being a cryptic weirdo. It's actually hilarious that the club is an utter mess, even outside of it.

There is literally nothing about Everton Football Club that is done the right way, outside of the charity stuff.

Seems Myers is having it out with fans on Twitter now after rightfully being called out for being a cryptic weirdo. It's actually hilarious that the club is an utter mess, even outside of it.

There is literally nothing about Everton Football Club that is done the right way, outside of the charity stuff.
Alan Myers has no connection to Everton.

I feel a bit sorry for him because I think he is basically a decent sort but he shouldn’t have gone down this hole. If you know something but have been told not to reveal it then fine, say nothing at all. Nothing antagonises people more than saying you know something but refusing to say what it is.