Summer transfer window 2023

Are you trying to tell me Osman didn’t have glaring weaknesses in his game? He was technically very good but physically very limited. Tearing up the youth teams means nothing, you’re playing against children. Osman was a perfectly adequate Premier League squad player for us. We don’t need to pretend he was anything more.
Yeah and that's better than 90% of our current squad

I feel a bit sorry for him because I think he is basically a decent sort but he shouldn’t have gone down this hole. If you know something but have been told not to reveal it then fine, say nothing at all. Nothing antagonises people more than saying you know something but refusing to say what it is.
Frankly he's a man who's around like 60, he knows full well what he's doing and how people will react to it. He works for Sky, this generates news. This whole nonsense of the club getting 2 in but him only knowing one, even the other day it was about Gray, "Palace and another unnamed PL club", like come off it. How does a man act like a professional journalist but then tries to genuinely act like he doesn't know a player's name or a club who might be interested in a player.

Do his "sources" simply say "Oh we're signing someone" and he has to play a game of Guess Who with them or something? Goes back to what I said last night about Tofeenut, Myers is just another who really doesn't know much, gets some things right but rarely is the one to break the story and then uses that as a reason for people to trust him making guesses. Again, he knows what he's doing. It's for attention, more so to bring Everton viewers to Sky Sports, rather than to himself but it's the same thing as the others.

He wasn’t a genius by any stretch, but he was a good, intelligent little player Osman and was definitely underrated I think.
Intelligent footballer who was let down by his lack of pace and lack of strength.

Good player, prime Osman walks in this side but nothing more than a good player.

1 international cap to appreciate that is fair. Was good enough to be on the border of England but not good enough to be a regular.

I do believe he gets some info, but my god he’s an attention seeker.

He dines off the fact that he's worked for the club for 8 months in the past 2 decades+, I used to think he was reliable simply by how many people talk to and about him positive by my lord is it very transparent what he does.

Take away the fact that he used to work for the club and he's a journalist who is basically never first and is never right, outside of him confirming what we already know. Fans treat him like he's somehow "above" others though, it's bizarre.

I feel a bit sorry for him because I think he is basically a decent sort but he shouldn’t have gone down this hole. If you know something but have been told not to reveal it then fine, say nothing at all. Nothing antagonises people more than saying you know something but refusing to say what it is.

Aye, think Twitter has rotted his brain. Get's a kick out of the popularity I reckon, little ego massage.

Just needs to stick to reporting or go full renegade ITK.